- 6 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 1: Date, Time, Rituals, Significance, And Puja Mantras
- 7 hrs ago Plastic Ban From 1 July: 14 Eco-Friendly Alternatives For Everyday Plastics
- 10 hrs ago 6 Ways To Monsoon-Proof Your Home
- 13 hrs ago Venus Transit In Gemini 13 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Android 12 Smartphones Under Rs. 20,000 To Buy In India
- Movies Rocketry: The Nambi Effect Twitter Review: Did R Madhavan-Starrer Pass The Litmus Test?
- Sports Neeraj Chopra finishes 2nd in Stockholm Diamond League, misses 90m mark by a whisker
- News Monsoon session to begin on July 18
- Finance Will Gold Rates Keep Falling? Dropped Rs. 1000 In 2 Days: Good For Indian Investors?
- Education National Doctors’ Day 2022: Inspirational Quotes And Messages To Express Gratitude To Your Doctor
- Automobiles 2022 TVS Radeon Launched In India: Gets New Features Including LCD Screen & Real-Time Mileage
- Travel Best Monsoon Beach Destinations In India
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd on Friday said it has received tentative approval from the US health regulator for its generic Vortioxetine tablets indicated for the treatment of the major depressive disorder.
The tentative approval granted by the US Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) for its abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) for Vortioxetine tablets of strengths in 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg and 20 mg, the company said in a statement.
These are therapeutically equivalent to the reference listed drug product (RLD) Trintellix tablets 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, and 20 mg of Takeda Pharmaceuticals, USA, Inc, it added. Citing IQVIA data, the company said.
These Vortioxetine tablets have an estimated market size of USD 1,249 million for twelve months ending September 2021. Citing IQVIA data, the company said these Vortioxetine tablets have an estimated market size of USD 1,249 million for twelve months ending September 2021.
Alembic, however, said it is currently in litigation with H Lundbeck in the Court of appeals for the Federal Circuit and the launch of the product will depend on litigation outcome.
"It is possible that our ANDA may not be indicated for certain uses due to unexpired exclusivities for the RLD for such uses," the company said.
Image Source: Freepik.com
Mental Health Helpline Numbers:
1. COOJ Mental Health Foundation (COOJ)- Helpline: 0832-2252525 | 01:00 PM - 07:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
2. Parivarthan- Helpline: +91 7676 602 602 | 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
3. Connecting Trust- Helpline: +91 992 200 1122 | +91-992 200 4305 | 12:00 PM to 08:00 PM (All days of the week)
4. Roshni Trust- Helpline: 040-66202000, 040-66202001 | 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM (Monday to Sunday)
5. Sahai Helpline: 080-25497777 / Email at - SAHAIHELPLINE@GMAIL.COM | 10 AM- 8 PM (Monday to Saturday)
6. Sumaitri: 011-23389090 / FEELINGSUICIDAL@SUMAITRI.NET |2 PM- 10 PM (Monday To Friday); 10 AM - 10 PM (Saturday and Sunday)
7. Sneha: 044-24640050 (24 HOURS) / 044-24640060 | Email at- HELP@SNEHAINDIA.ORG |8 AM - 10 PM
8. Lifeline: 033-24637401 / 033-24637432 | Email at LIFELINEKOLKATA@GMAIL.COM | 10 AM - 6 PM.
- kidsStudent Mental Health In The US: Warning Signs Can Be Detected Sooner Through Universal Screenings
- wellnessExpert Article: Positive Impact Of Music On Mental Health
- wellnessHeat Wave In India: Can Summer Heat Negatively Impact Mental Health?
- disorders cureHeart Disease Risk And Depression: A New Study Explores Whether The Two May Be Linked
- wellnessGenetic Link Between Routine Blood Test Results And Mental Health Disorders: Study
- disorders cure14 Health Conditions That Can Change One's Personality Dramatically
- wellnessPhysical And Emotional Symptoms of Depression in Men
- womenExpert Opinion: Mental Health And Behavioural Issues In Female Victims Of Violence Or Sexual Assault
- wellnessHoliday Depression: 7 Tips On How To Beat The Holiday Blues
- babyCan Babies Be Depressed? Causes, Symptoms And Treatment Of Baby Depression (Paediatric Depression)
- wellness11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- wellnessWhat Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!