- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 15 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Don’t Break Your Fitness Regimen This Independence Day: Try This Healthy Tricolour Sandwich
- 14 hrs ago Who Was Rakesh Jhunjhunwala? Facts About 'India's Warren Buffett'
- 18 hrs ago What Causes Children To Become Narcissists: 4 Types Of Narcissism In Children, And The Influence Of Parents
- Movies Raksha Bandhan Day 4 Box Office Collection: A Lackluster Weekend For Akshay Kumar's Film
- News Independence Day 2022: From Kashmir To Delhi, India put under heavy security cover for 75th I-Day celebration
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Galaxy Z Fold 4, Xiaomi Mix Fold 2, Redmi Note 11, Z Flip 4, And More
- Sports Maharaja Trophy: Abhinav Manohar’s heroics leads Mangalore United to thrilling win against Gulbarga Mystics
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Passes Away At 62: 5 Facts About The Ace Investor
- Travel Wettest Places in The World: List of Rainiest Places on Earth
- Education Top 10 ideas to celebrate the Independence Day 2022
- Automobiles Honda CB300F First Ride Review - Aggressive Fighter Neutered By Head Scratching Price Tag
Are you the bride-to-be? Or, is your friend/sister/relative are soon-to-get-hitched? Anyway, you have landed at the right place. Because this piece covers the most essential part of the bridal trousseau: Wedding Night Lingerie.
Don't ignore it. And don't let anybody ignore this night. Because honestly, nobody likes to stand in old pyjamas in front of the husband on the first night after the wedding. So if you are looking to embarrass yourself then we can't do anything about it.
But if you are looking to spice things on your most-awaited day, then go ahead and read this through.
Wedding night lingerie is essential. It serves many purposes. While it can make you look hot, it can also be the reminder of your time spent with the hubby.
So here are 7 types wedding night lingerie that you can buy to seduce your man...
1. Want To Make Him Yours? Get yourself a pair of silk/satin pjs. There is something about its fabric that doesn't let you stop touching it. Yes. The silky soft fabric is tempting to touch. And if you can't stop touching, just think about your hubby who wouldn't be able to get his hands off you.
2. Want To Add That Little Heat? PJs can be too casual for some who like to keep it hot. If you know what I mean. For the brides-to-be who would like to keep it sexy the entire night, lace is for you. You can get a good deal at La Senza. Lace is another fabric that is quite nice to touch.
3. Need To Heat Up Things? If you want to extra spice up things in the bedroom, then go for this tie-up two piece. A braless tie-up top and a matching panty. Let your hair fly. And put on a lot of scented moisturizer.
4. Want To Make Him High On You? Then drop everything and switch to only two piece. No coverlet. No robe. Just a sexy lace and satin lingerie combination.
5. Hotness Is Your Only Goal? If you only want to look hot on your wedding night then go for a satin and lace nighty. Take a bubble bath before you put it on. And also, don't forget to moisturize well since satin sticks to the skin.
6. Drive His Imagination Wild? Do you want to drive him crazy? If high is not the factor for you. Then keep it disclosed. Wear lace two pieces but use a matching robe. It's sexy as hell.
7. Are You the Naughty Type? If you like to be a little naughty then you should totally go ahead with the see-through nighty. It's a bit kinky and also, makes you look sexy.
All Images via Pinterest.
- bollywood wardrobeI Cannot Pull Off Fashion As Well As Sonam Does -- Ileana D'Cruz At La Senza Event In Bangalore
- pulseDoes The Colour Of Lingerie Speak About Your Personality?
- fashion trends8 Ways To Quick & Easy Wash Your Expensive Bras To Make Them Last Longer
- women6 Tricks To Hide Embarrassing Bra Straps In Outfits
- fashion7 Ways To Spice Up Your Relationship With A Fashionable Twist
- fashion trendsDon't Throw Away Your Old Bras! 10 Easy & Quick DIY Tricks To Recycle Old Bras
- fashion trends7 Hottest Bras That You Would Love To Show Off!
- fashion trends@LingerieFashion: 4 Must-Have Panties For A Bride-To-Be
- bollywood wardrobeMagazine: Hot And Sizzling Sonnalli Seygall On The Cover Of FHM India Magazine, November 2015
- fashion trendsDiscovering Fashion From Victoria's Secret Runway, 2015
- fashion trendsTrending: 4 Types Of Lingerie Women Must Have
- bollywood wardrobeMagazine Cover: Zarine Khan Sizzles In Denim And Crop Top For FHM Magazine