- 21 min ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 1 hr ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- 1 hr ago 8 Essential Ways To Strengthen Your Heart
- 1 hr ago Viral: Cats' Funny Reactions To Cat Filters On Their Owners' Faces Will Keep You LOLing All Day
- Technology WhatsApp Will Not Work On These iOS, Android, Windows Phone Devices From 2020
- Movies Kapil Sharma On His Newborn: Feeling Blessed; This Is The Best Day Of My Life
- News Young Artiste 2020, India’s largest national level talent competition calls for applications
- Sports Rumour Has It: Everton to open talks with Arsenal-linked Ancelotti
- Finance PC Jeweller Shares Sink 9% After Care Ratings Downgrades Its FD To CARE D FD
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Jeans is the best invention in fashion and since its evolution, it has been a favourite part of a person's wardrobe. Irrespective of gender, every person possesses at least one pair of jeans in his/her wardrobe.
For women too, this is a necessary possession and we are sure that you all have at least a pair of these prized possessions.
Today, we are listing down a few basic forms of jeans that everyone should possess. Take a look.
Straight-cut jeans is the plain jeans we all have. This type of jeans has a straight vertical cut without any pattern or design. This is the basic possession of any girl or boy. The style depends on your choice.
Straight-cut jeans has an improvised type, known as Cigarretee jeans. This type of jeans is similar to a straight-cut jeans, but with a more lean and sleak fit.
Skinny jeans is again one must-have for any girl. The skinny jeans are super tight and they cling with your limbs to give a defined and toned shape to your structure. Girls look very hot in skinny jeans and there are also many men who can carry skin-fit jeans pretty well, for example, Ranveer Singh.
Boyfriend jeans is the type of jeans which is slightly baggy from a narrow-fit (straight cut) or skinny jeans. The boyfriend jeans gets its name from the loose style statements of boys. Girls wearing their boyfriends' attires would have a baggy style statement, hence the name.
Popular from the 70s, boot-cut jeans have always been a favourite since the vintage period. American popstars, including Jimi Hendrix, made the boot-cut jeans popular. This style of jeans has a peplum effect at the feet. The length covers the boots and thus it gets its name, boot-cut.
Flared jeans is another popular type of jeans which suits the vintage subdivision. This style in jeans is again coming into trend these days and women across the world are loving it. They look really hot with crop tops and bralettes. Normal tops can also be worn with these jeans.