- News Modi Sarkar 2.0: The 50 day report card
- Finance Changes In Liquid Funds Investors Must Know
- Technology TikTok To Set up International Data Centre In India
- Movies Rana Daggubati's Health Rumours Leave Fans Worried; What Is The Truth?
- Automobiles Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Sports Spoiler: WWE to change Summerslam championship match on Smackdown
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
It's unbelievable to see or hear that Kim was all covered up. The Keeping Up With Kardashians star is known for her raunchy fashion statement. The plunging neckline, the side boob peek, et al are the nouns used for Kim's clothing. But this article will prove all of it wrong. In fact, after you finish reading this article, you'll know Kim is as regular as all of us when it comes to a good old pair of skinnies.
Kim has given some 17 deadly chic and doable skinny jeans looks over the years that we must cover each one of them over here. Take a good look...
1. The Semi-Formal Look: Kim was caught looking like a corporate diva. Absolutely nailing the rigged jeans and the blazer. She kept the upper half single toned with a tee and black padded shoulders blazer.
2. The Beige Kurta: It's hard to not to travel when you look like this in your skinnies. Kim paired a beige kurti/shirt with her distressed skinnies. Leopard boots set the mood right.
3. The Low-Key Look: Kim can look sophisticated, too. She paired a pastel blue cotton shirt with her white skinny jeans. Isn't this chic and charming both at the same time?
4. The Badass Look: Kim went all rugged and tough with another skinny-jeans look. She paired a distressed black top with grey skinnies.
5. Going Corporate: Kim only talks business here! A structured black blazer with a soft brown tee and blue skinnies, just what you need on Mondays.
6. Street Style Perfection: Have you ever thought Kim Kardashian can look this chic? She can be raunchy and sexy but chic? Yes. She can. Look at this look...
7. Street Style Perfection II: Kim was sporting the same look as earlier but this time, she added edgy heels and studded belt.
8. Blazer Done Right: Kim added a green blazer to basic skinny jeans look.
9. Hot Momma! Kim was sporting a white tee with a black jacket and grey skinnies, all in one look.
10. Casuals: Kim added a graphic tee with her blue skinnies. Keeping it simple and not-so-Kardashian-like.
11. Turquoise Jeans: What? Really? Turquoise skinnies? Yes. Kim rocked this pair with a white ruffled top.
12. Accentuated Shoulders: Kim added accentuated shoulder blazer to a satin top and blue skinnies.
13. Grey Skinnies With Leather: Kim went monotoned for this look. Rolling in the shades of grey. A grey top and grey jeans paired with a black leather jacket.
14. Camouflage Jeans: Kim also rocked the army green skinnies with a blazer and a top.
15. Tucked In Style: Kim feels the blues! Kim kept added a denim shirt tucked in denim skinny jeans.
16. Basics: Kim rocked a pair of blue skinnies with a grey top.
17. White & Blue: Kim nailed another set of basics. She paired a white tee and blue skinnies with tie-up sandals.
All Images Via Pinterest.