- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News JEE Main 2020 results declared: Direct link to download
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Gigi Hadid is another Street Style star after Kendall Jenner who has inspired to take our street fashion seriously. When this model walks out in NYC, she means business. She is the walking runway as we see from her line of Street lookbooks.
Her dresses poised, exquisite, chic and most desirable. Her looks are not for the faint-hearted. Gigi, just like Kendall, has her own fashion statement. Kendall and Gigi's friendship have made headlines and now it's time, that we start making headlines of their fashion.
We have been talking a lot about Kendall and totally overlooked Gigi. This time, Gigi makes a full-fledged appearance in our section. Gigi rules the Street Look. Not like Kendall. But in her own Gigi-way. So let's take a look at her few looks that totally drove us insane...
The Mega Dose of Athleisure Lookbook:
Who wouldn't want to look like this? A blush pink set up. A simpler origin. When out in New York, Gigi says -- Keep it simple. A blush pink high neck top, matching track pants and long overcoat worked out well with white kicks.
The Ultra Wearable Satin Suit
A plunging neckline satin spaghetti top comforted with matching high-waisted satin pants. Accentuated with nude pumps. Street Style just got sexier.
The Casual Lookbook Got An Update
Here Gigi updates her casuals with a dark blue jumper and black boots. The added effect of sunglasses is too good to handle.
There Is This Thing Called 'Grey Dresses'
Gigi pulled off a beautiful grey dress and rocked it with a pair of white shoes and black duffel bag.
This Is How you Wear Grey
Do you love grey? Now you're going to love it even more. Gigi didn't shy away from wearing a full grey sweater dress and knee-high boots.
Gigi channels her Audrey Hepburn in beige. A beige maxi shirt dress with a thigh-high slit paired with a matching colour coat. Gigi looked lovely.
Bomber Jackets Made Artisanal
Gigi wore her feminine floral print bomber jacket with her punk separates and nailed it.