- 46 min ago Indo-Pak Lesbian Couple Slams TikTok For Removing Their Video: 'Rumours About Homophobia Are True'
- 1 hr ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Refuses To Be A Part Of This Ambitious Remake?
- News Kopardi rape case: Pro-Maratha outfit seeks speedy justice in
- Sports Champions League preview: Liverpool face tricky test at Salzburg
- Technology Massive Asteroid Approaching Earth At 44,172 Km/h; Should You Worry?
- Travel Northern India By Rail | A Five Day Circular Trip
- Finance Yes Bank Falls On Reports Of Jhunjhunwala Shelving Investment Plan In The Bank
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Karva Chauth is a big festival for Indian married women. Especially for those who newly married. The Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu who made headlines with her extravagant wedding reception was seen celebrating her first Karva Chauth after the wedding.
Since it was her first Karva Chauth, Bips was entitled to look gorgeous. Bipasha wore a pink and white suit for the occasion. A white suit with pink dupatta. Her pink dupatta is accentuated with floral print border.
It also looks like Bipasha recently got a haircut. The newbie bride amped up her simple look with green and red bangles and jhumka earrings.
Well, many are saying that Bipasha's new haircut is a bummer. But we think it's gorgeous. You tell us. DO you dig Bips' Karva Chauth look and most importantly, her haircut?