- 9 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 9 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 10 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 10 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Technology Alleged Poco F2 Spigen Case Leaks Online: Here’s What It Looks Like
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Urvashi Rautela launched her personal app in Mumbai last night and she looked completely fab.
She was wearing a gorgeous violet-coloured dress designed by Kartikeya. The translucent dress with embroidered cuffs and choker-shaped neckline made Urvashi live up to her name, making her look like a celestial beauty.
We totally loved her style book, especially with the glittery dangling earrings and the pair of white pencil heels.
Recently in the day she uploaded one of her latest looks where she was wearing a black-coloured gown by Rippii Sethi for the designer's fashion show. The halter-neck gown with an attached choker and twirled ruffles explored the bolder her. She wore a stone-studded choker and carried the princess hairdo, which made her an ultimate beauty queen.