- 4 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Buy Warm And Soft Coats
- 34 min ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 1 hr ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Glittering Ivory Badla Sari Is Absolutely What We Want To Own
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- News Hyderabad vet rape-murder case: What we know so far
- Sports Liverpool's century under Klopp, groundhog day for Spurs – the Premier League Data Diary
- Movies Kiara Advani Changed Diapers In A Pre-school For A Living Before She Took Up Acting!
- Technology Huawei Plans To Add More Stores In Tier 3 Cities In 2020
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
College is a time in every girl's life where a lot of changes happen and everyone wants to look their perfect self and also put their best foot forward. Along with the college years come the phase of festivals and college parties.
Fests are an integral part of fun and frolic when it comes to your college life. With a fresh start welcoming new batches everywhere, we have a list of fests just lurking around the corner ready to be experienced by the college mates. Be it fresher's party or an inter-collegiate festival.
It can be quite crucial to decide what you want to wear to one of these fests and make sure to create an impact with your sense of fashion. So, today let's take a look at some trendy outfit ideas to successfully get through your college fests.
1. The Maxi Look
It's trendy and hip, and is a sure-shot way to get you that extra dose of glam once you don it to a fest.
2. The Leather Look
You could go in for some plain faux leather pants or just opt for a leather jacket. The leather leggings look is all comfy and super trendy.
3. The Crop Top & Denim Shorts
Inspired from all the International music festivals this year, this look is a sure-shot success and does not require too much of styling either.
4. The Cute Dress Look
Floral, feminine and flirty is one way to go about this look, or you could even go the geeky and demure route.
5. The Boyish Casuals
This look is for all the lazy girls out there, it takes lesser effort and still looks super-cool for a college fest any day.
So, what did you think of our top 5 college-fest looks? Let us know by commenting below.
Images Via Pinterest