- 48 min ago Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Notches Up Her Glamorous Molten Golden Gown With Sassy Jewellery
- 1 hr ago Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Why Safety Should Come First In Dahi Handi Celebration?
- 1 hr ago How You Can Bring Back The Spark In Your Sex Life
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Is On Tow, Reveals Huami CEO
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 52: Tamil Thalaivas Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers: Dream 11 Predictions, Fantasy Tips
- News Pakistan to move ICJ over recent developments in Kashmir issue
- Movies Ajith Kumar Overtakes Rajinikanth And Vijay To Become The First Tamil Actor To Achieve This Record!
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Automobiles New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sunglasses, Shades, Goggles, various names it has, but does the same work; protects our eyes from dust, pollution and harmful radiation. Men are mostly seen wearing sunglasses as they spend most of their time outside. Sunglasses are initially worn for the protection of the eyes but can also become one's style statement.
Shades come in different sizes, shapes, designs; but it's we who need to choose which is the right one for us.
Most of us lack in expertise when it comes to the discussion of sunglasses. We usually tend to think all sunglasses are the same but only the looks are different. No, all sunglasses are not the same, just because all of them do the same work doesn't mean we can put on one or two types of sunglasses everywhere and anywhere.
Sunglasses are variant in nature, and we need to opt for the right pair to suit our face, body and the occasion. Sunglasses are of various kinds, and different for various occasions. So we're here to let you know about 5 kinds of sunglasses which can be worn at different times for different occasions.
1. Aviator Glasses
Classic aviators have a dark metal frame and reflective or smoked lenses. The large lenses were designed to block the sun from all angles (which is why they are worn by the pilots) and looks good on every modern-day Maverick. These lenses are quite versatile in nature. You could opt them for office, parties or bike riding. Restrain yourselves from using it while running, jogging or anything related to sports.
2. Round Glasses
John Lennon comes to mind with this iconic style. While the lenses are always round, the frames can be small or large, skinny or thick, and metal or plastic. Throw on a pair of these frames and sway to the music! These kinda shades could be worn for parties, hangouts, shopping or road trips. Please do not commit the mistake of wearing it to office, unless it's a Friday and you're in casuals.
3. Browline Glasses
Browline sunglasses have a thick top frame that runs across your brow (get it?) and extra-thin rims around the bottom half of the lens. Colonel Sanders was an early browline fan, and today's celebs carry on the retro-inspired tradition. This look can be carried out with casual attires, mostly. Please do not wear these to offices as it is not at all formal. A very good option is to wear it on the beach, if you're not big fan of over sized sunglasses.
4. Retro Squared Glasses
Not sure what style to choose? With its boxy shape and super-thick frames, you can't go wrong with a classic retro square style. Available in a variety of prints and colours for both guys and gals, this is a go-to for every face shape and size. Looking to nerd out a bit? Try a pair of clear lens retro square styles instead (without having to get all studious). This carries all the versatility in it. Opt this for office, parties, hangouts, everywhere, except for your sports. It really looks super sexy on semi formals.
5. Sports Glasses
For the adventure-seekers out there, sport sunglasses are characterised by thin, sleek lenses tapering at the temples (you know, so you can work harder, better, faster, stronger). Made to fight glare and enhance your visibility, many come with special popularised lenses. So have you understood now, why we were restraining you from wearing other glasses for sports? When you already have specific glasses for sports which benefits your eyes in so many ways, why wear something else?