- 2 min ago Birthday Special: Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest And Best Fashion Moments
- 9 min ago Exclusive: This Woman Is Shattering Prejudices Against Solo Women Travellers
- 1 hr ago On Kareena Kapoor’s Birthday, Her 6 Stunning Hairstyles To Suit Your Every Occasion
- 16 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- News To counter biological threats, proper training need of the hour: Rajnath Singh
- Technology AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3rd Gen CPUs To Launch In November
- Sports PKL 2019 Preview: Gujarat Fortunegiants ready for tough weekend as they take on Jaipur Pink Panthers
- Movies Happy Birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan: Actress Shares A Kiss With Saif To Begin The Celebrations!
- Finance What Gets Cheaper And Expensive After 37th GST Council Meet
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
You might have already come back from your annual travelling ventures or are still reading this next to a beach on your iPad, in whichever way this piece highly concerns a travel bug like you.
Everybody loves to travel and those who don't, don't know what they are missing out on.
One trip a year is as essential as a cold beer pint. And with a great trip comes great styling responsibility. Even if you are a backpacker. Fashion plays an important role when you are boarding a flight. You definitely be in your best ensembles when landing to a new place. Make the first impression with your clothes.
So today, we have decided to cover a piece on the travel items you'll be needing in 2016. Make sure you go through each one of them and buy them at the first chance. These are easily available and most importantly add a bit of vogue to your personality.
A Chic Hat
A hat is a perfect solution for the travel-bad-hair. Make use of a good hat to hide frizzy hair. Good for people whose hair are sensitive to humidity.
Hooded jacket will help you survive the dropping temperature in the flight. Also, it adds a bit of character to the entire outfit.
Drop that uncomfortable jeans and embrace an easy black leggings. Black leggings are more popular but you can go for printed ones.
What else do you need if you arrive late with a gorgeous printed scarf? Nobody will really care because they'll be busy ogling your scarf. Trust us.
A Must-Have. You think we are lying? Ask the ace actress Anushka Sharma and she'll go all gaga over these.