- 18 min ago Hair Dyes Can Increase The Risk Of These 6 Diseases
- 33 min ago Jacqueline Fernandez, Nushrat Bharucha Give Us Winter-perfect And Summer-ideal Airport Attire Goals
- 38 min ago 7 Ways To End A Dry Spell In Your Relationship And Have A Healthy Sex life
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- News 'Justice should not be revenge': CJI SA Bobde a day after Hyderabad encounter
- Finance Donald Trump Calls For World Bank To Stop Lending To China
- Sports Cricket Australia promise 'international standard' wicket for Boxing Day Test
- Movies Arjun Suravaram Box Office Verdict: Nikhil Siddharth Starrer Emerges As A Hit!
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
You might have already come back from your annual travelling ventures or are still reading this next to a beach on your iPad, in whichever way this piece highly concerns a travel bug like you.
Everybody loves to travel and those who don't, don't know what they are missing out on.
One trip a year is as essential as a cold beer pint. And with a great trip comes great styling responsibility. Even if you are a backpacker. Fashion plays an important role when you are boarding a flight. You definitely be in your best ensembles when landing to a new place. Make the first impression with your clothes.
So today, we have decided to cover a piece on the travel items you'll be needing in 2016. Make sure you go through each one of them and buy them at the first chance. These are easily available and most importantly add a bit of vogue to your personality.
A Chic Hat
A hat is a perfect solution for the travel-bad-hair. Make use of a good hat to hide frizzy hair. Good for people whose hair are sensitive to humidity.
Hooded jacket will help you survive the dropping temperature in the flight. Also, it adds a bit of character to the entire outfit.
Drop that uncomfortable jeans and embrace an easy black leggings. Black leggings are more popular but you can go for printed ones.
What else do you need if you arrive late with a gorgeous printed scarf? Nobody will really care because they'll be busy ogling your scarf. Trust us.
A Must-Have. You think we are lying? Ask the ace actress Anushka Sharma and she'll go all gaga over these.