- 47 min ago Happy Birthday Hema Malini: Five Times Dream Girl Inspired Us With Her Gorgeous Saris
- 1 hr ago Esther Duflo Wins Her Nobel As An Economist And Not As Abhijit Banerjee's Wife
- 2 hrs ago World Food Day 2019: History And How It Is Celebrated
- 3 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: Here's Why Women Use Sieve (Chalni) On This Day To See The Moon
- Finance SBI Life Insurance Shares Touch All-Time High Despite Fall In Q2 Profit
- Movies Indian Idol 11: Neha In Tears After Coming To Know Of A Contestant's Story Of Setting Self On Fire
- News Sena MP injured in attack at poll rally in Maharashtra
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2C Launched In India For Rs. 6,499
- Travel 8 Romantic Getaways Near Mumbai: From Hill Sations To Beaches
- Sports Chhetri rues India's performance against Bangladesh
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Export Operations Commence: 471 Units Shipped From India
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
TikTok is the millennials app but sometimes it gives us blast from the past moments. For instance, this TikTok user by the name of Priyanka Kandwal reminded us of Madhubala and she is famous as Madhubala of TikTok. She quite regularly imitates the veteran gorgeous actress and well, Priyanka has left us stunned with her imitation of Madhubala.
Pagli Haan pagli #madhubala #Bollywood #oldsong #classic #hindimovies thank you everyone for liking my videos on madhubala ji songs. Definitely she is magic so no comparison it’s just for fun. I made these videos without thinking that you people would really appreciate. 🙏🏻🙂 pic.twitter.com/z1JVGZC35I— priyanka kandwal (@priyankakandwal) October 9, 2019
Scrolling through her TikTok videos, we saw her expressions are so similar but not just her facial expressions, Priyanka Kandwal's outfits also have to do a lot in making her look like Madhubala. In one of the videos of her sari look with two side ponytails and hoop earrings, Priyanka totally aced the look. Similarly, her sheer organza dupatta look, where she is seen folding the dupatta, the resemblance is striking.
Priyanka Kandwal even imitated Madhubala and Ashok Kumar's famous song from the movie Howrah Bridge and one of the Twitter users, Sunanda also wrote that Priyanka even wore a similar sari for the song. Her sari with glittering border and the colour-blocked blouse is quite similar to Madhubala's sari in the song, Haal Kaisa Hai Janaab Ka. Even the partly-tied tresses in her TikTok video is same.
Well, don't you think TV actress Priyanka Kandwal's outfits are similar to Madhubala's? Let us know that in the comment section.