- 1 hr ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 4 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 5 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 10 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Sports Delhi’s Rohit Mor stuns Hussamuddin, clinches gold at 5th Elite Men’s National Boxing Championships
- Movies Pratik Gandhi On Why He Chose Bhavai Script
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- News Joe Biden bets on rapid COVID tests but they can be hard to find
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
Right from travel to events, tennis player and entrepreneur Maria Sharapova has been giving us fashion goals for all occasions. She has been slaying it in style and flaunting outfits that are relatable and slay-worthy. Maria wore dresses, gowns, and pants outfits and inspired us basically to up our fashion game. So, if you are looking forward to dressing up, the ace tennis player has some attire ideas.
Maria Sharapova's Blue Floral Dress
Maria Sharapova looked stunning in her blue dress and was posed to perfection against an idyllic backdrop. Her dress was half-sleeved and blue-hued with yellow-toned floral accents. It was a simple dress, which we thought was ideal for almost any occasion, particularly if you are out shopping or on a date. She kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was highlighted by natural tones too. Her lip shade was light-pink, the cheekbones were contoured, and the eye makeup was subtle. The sleek blonde tresses completed her look.
Maria Sharapova's Black Textured Dress
For one of the events at the Venice Film Festival, Maria Sharapova looked gorgeous in her black textured dress that was round-necked with half puffed sleeves. Her dress was cinched at the bodice and flared at the hem. She paired her ensemble with white-hued sandals, which went well with her attire. She carried a box purse with her that had embellished accents. She accessorised her look with minimal jewellery and her makeup was marked by pink lip shade and the impeccable ponytail rounded out her avatar.
Maria Sharapova's White Pleated Gown
Maria Sharapova looked elegant in her white pleated gown that had ruffled neckline and billowing sheer sleeves. It was a flowy dress with pleated detailing and her gown was designed by Maria Grazia Chiuri from Dior. Maria looked like a dream in her dress and she teamed it with a pair of grey pumps that went well with her outfit. Maria notched up her look with a pair of drop earrings and the makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The highlighted blonde bun hairdo completed her avatar.
Maria Sharapova's Jacket And Trousers
The tennis star looked awesome in her jacket and trousers set and gave us travel-perfect goals with her ensemble. She wore a long, collared jacket that was structured and cream-hued and paired it with short black trousers that colour-blocked her outfit. Her attire came from the label, The Row. She carried a black purse with her and notched up her look with dark sunglasses. The makeup was marked by pink lip shade and the sleek blonde tresses rounded out her look.
So, which attire and look of Maria Sharapova did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Source: Instagram