- 2 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 4 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 4 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- News 20 kg onion looted from state-run store in West Bengal's Birbhum
- Sports Football Delhi celebrates football for all with its first-ever Awards Night; Ayush Adhikari & Dalima Chibber awarded
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor And Tiger Shroff To Come Together For Yash Raj Film’s Next?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Politician Shazia Ilmi also graced the ramp on the day three of the Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week SS20. She walked the ramp for designer duo, Rahul & Anushka, who presented their collection, Jan'ni Amba Jagdamba. The collection celebrated traditional handlooms and sustainable fashion. Shazia's ensemble was understated and dipped in muted tones. Take a look.
So, Shazia Ilmi donned a sari that was accentuated by earthy tones and looked sophisticated. Her sari was splashed in the shades of black, silver, and white. It was a stunning number that featured a black-hued sari with silver border. The sari of hers was also enhanced by sheer accents and as such the attire made for a perfect office wear. She teamed her sari ensemble with a black and white striped blouse, which went well with her sari.
Her styling and makeup game was also strong. The statement maangtikka upped her look. The makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and contoured cheekbones. The curly tresses rounded out her avatar. Shazia Ilmi looked graceful. So, what do you think about her sari and styling? Let us know that in the comment section.