- 6 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 8 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 9 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 11 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- Movies Ariyippu Becomes First Malayalam Film To Get Selected In The Competition Section Of Locarno Film Festival
- Finance Silver Rate Drops Sharply By Rs. 200, Check Rates In Major Cities Here
- News Ailing Lalu airlifted to Delhi, admitted to AIIMS
- Sports Three Premier League clubs that could sign Chelsea youngster Armando Broja this summer
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ25 Vs TVS Ronin - Specs Comparison
- Technology Lava Blaze Pre-Orders To Debut On July 7 In India: Should You Book?
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
Princess Diana had met Mother Teresa twice. Their first meeting was in India and the second and final meeting was in New York City. The two leading ladies bonded over their humanitarian work. When Princess Diana met Mother Teresa for the second time, Mother Teresa wasn't keeping up well but she took out time to meet Princess Diana. Lady Diana was profoundly influenced by Mother Teresa. Diana's former butler, Paul Burrell had also revealed that Diana had a 'spiritual awakening' meeting Mother Teresa, which The Daily Mail also reported. However, coming back to the second meeting, we absolutely loved Diana's ensemble, which was a power dress and we have decoded it for you.
So, amid lockdown, we know our power suits and dresses are well-kept in the wardrobe but we can always take inspiration from Lady Diana's fashion number. The princess wore an all-white outfit when she met Mother Teresa for the second time. Her attire was crisply-tailored and exuded boss lady yet soothing vibes. Her ensemble consisted of a full-sleeved collared jacket that featured nuanced stitching and she paired it with a matching skirt.
We also loved Diana's pumps, which went well with her attire. She wore white-hued pumps that featured black-hued pointed toes. Her jewellery game was light and the makeup was minimally done. Princess Diana's short blonde tresses rounded out her avatar. Well, Princess Diana is someone, who can always inspire us with her fashion numbers.
Photo Credits: Photographs By Francis Specker
- fashion trendsThe Crown: Elizabeth Debicki Recreates Princess Diana’s ‘Revenge Dress’ Moment; Why This Dress Is Iconic
- fashion trendsEmma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- fashion trendsPrincess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- womenLilibet Diana: Story Behind Prince Harry And Meghan Markle's Baby Daughter's Name
- fashion trendsFlashback Friday: When Lady Diana Wore Yellow Overalls And How The Outfit Was Reimagined In The Crown
- fashion trendsKate Middleton Wears A Blue Dress For Her 10th Wedding Anniversary; Plus Learn More About Her Engagement Ring
- fashion trendsAs Princess Diana’s Wedding Gown Will Be Exhibited, Here Are Some Interesting Facts About Her Gown
- fashion trendsGolden Globes 2021: Did Emma Corrin Find A Connect Between Pierrot Clown And Lady Diana With Her Gown?
- hair careYear Ender: Short Hair Goals From Princess Diana Of The Crown And Beth Harmon Of The Queen’s Gambit
- fashion trendsPrincess Diana’s Top 3 Gorgeous Sweaters; Which One Is Your Favourite?
- fashion trendsChristmas 2020: If Your Special Lady Is Princess Diana’s Admirer, You’ve Got To Buy Her This Bag
- fashion trendsMeghan Markle's Green Dress And Fascinator Seems Inspired By Princess Diana's Outfit