- 52 min ago Daily Horoscope, 20 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Decoding Taapsee Pannu’s Contemporary Fashion Game
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Sale 2022: Exciting Offers And Discounts On Kids Items From Premium Brands
- 12 hrs ago Eye Implants Made From Pigskin Proteins Restored Sight In 14 Blind People: Things To Know
- Finance Stock To Buy: This Agro Chemicals Stock Has Good Upside Potential
- Technology OnePlus Offering Up To 25% Off On New 5G Smartphones: OnePlus 10R 5G, OnePlus 10 Pro, And More
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Start Date Is Out: Nagarjuna's Show To Premiere On Disney+ Hotstar
- News Impossible: Dolo 650 manufacturer on Rs 1000 crore marketing budget
- Sports Durand Cup 2022: FC Goa register first win; Blasters held
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio Classic Launched At Rs 11.99 Lakh - New Name, New Pricetag
- Education Pranav Gupta Jamboree Education Founder says - India's New Education Policy is Transformational
- Travel Bryce Canyon: Abode To A Series Of Natural Rock Amphitheatres
From the Runway to the Red carpet - the fiery hue is making a comeback this festive season. The Power Red, as we call it, is the go-to colour for celebs like Priyanka Chopra, Victoria Beckham and a host of big apple designers.
Red symbolizes love, passion, desire, the devil, rage, bullfighting, blood, courage and it's also associated with the masculine planet Mars.
Moreover, part of red's allure is that it catches attention, hence it's a winning way to make a strong statement. Who can possibly forget Marilyn Monroe's 1965 Lace sweetheart dress or Cindy Crawford's 1991 plunging Versace gown?
Red has been omnipresent across fashion eras. With so many collections to pull from, the bold lipstick, the soles of designer shoes, statement couture piece, leather of biker jackets, etc., red has permeated into all elements to take life of its own.
Simply put, red is the colour of a woman in charge. As we know it already - Spring 17 Runway invited us to revisit the striking hue with party dresses, tulles, vinyl trench - which spawned a dozen of imitations.
In case you are feeling less daring, a bold red boot or red stiletto is a subtler way to dip your toe in the trend. For a slightly deeper commitment, having a smartphone will surely please fashionistas in search of a strong red statement.
OPPO F3 has recently launched its red variant, for those who are unaware, the previous variants have been launched in Rose Gold and Black colour, which give it a unisexual and a more utilitarian appeal.
The handset comes with a full-metal unibody and rear camera on top left along with the LED Flash. The OPPO F3 Red comes with a dual front camera with 16 megapixel lens and a wide-angle lens for taking perfect group selfies.
Besides the dual selfie cam, it comes with a built-in facial recognition feature to switch focal modes. It is also equipped with the Octa core processor and 64 GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD slots. The device runs on Android Marshmallow 6 with OPPO's COLORUI 3.0 running on top of it.
And what other colour could possibly complement with Diwali? It's that time of the year when everybody wants to capture mesmerizing lights to happy family portraits.
Hence, the new edition also comes preloaded with festive themes and wallpapers. For selfie-obsessed fashionistas, looks like the perfect partner has indeed arrived.
- bollywood wardrobeRanbir Kapoor And Katrina Kaif Reunite For An Ad Shoot And Have Oodles Of Fashion Goals
- fashion trendsOPPO F9 Pro Arrives With VOOC Flash Charge & Gradient Design
- fashion trendsThree Lively Shades, Three More Excuses To Flaunt Your New OPPO F9 Pro
- fashion trendsWant To See Innovation Marrying Style? Wait For The OPPO F9 Pro!
- fashion trendsOPPO F7 Diamond Black Edition: Where Style And Performance Meet
- fashion trendsLove Your Self(ie) With The New OPPO F7
- pulseUnbox Valentine's Day Gifts - Under The Ultimate Eye of OPPO!
- fashion trendsOPPO F5 Sidharth Limited Edition Smartphone Launched; It's Time To Capture The Real You!
- lifeTake Your Selfie Game Up A Notch With The New OPPO F5!
- lifeLet This Diwali Be Glittering And Picture Perfect
- lifeDiwali: A Sweet And Sour Family Reunion
- pulseBest Gifting Ideas For This Festive Season