- 21 min ago Hair Dyes Can Increase The Risk Of These 6 Diseases
- 37 min ago Jacqueline Fernandez, Nushrat Bharucha Give Us Winter-perfect And Summer-ideal Airport Attire Goals
- 41 min ago 7 Ways To End A Dry Spell In Your Relationship And Have A Healthy Sex life
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- News 'Justice should not be revenge': CJI SA Bobde a day after Hyderabad encounter
- Finance Donald Trump Calls For World Bank To Stop Lending To China
- Sports Cricket Australia promise 'international standard' wicket for Boxing Day Test
- Movies Arjun Suravaram Box Office Verdict: Nikhil Siddharth Starrer Emerges As A Hit!
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Priyanka Chopra, a fashion-label herself has always been experimental about her dresses.
The Quantico star has now stunned all of us with her newest and coolest selection of blouse by Sabyasachi Mukherjee. The new Sabya look on her looks awesome.
Being UNICEF's Goodwill Ambassador, Priyanka represented India at the UNICEF Gala Meet held in South Africa. She went there to support UNICEF's 'End Violence Against Children' initiative.
She looked royal while she wore the hand-painted Royal Bengal Tiger blouse from Sabyasachi with a black netted saree.
The amazingly painted blouse has already stunned a lot of people and with this design she wanted to represent India royally. Tiger being our national animal, we feel PeeCee attempted to showcase the royalty there while campaigning for such a noble cause.
The hand painting work done on the blouse is not just exclusive but worthy of millions of appreciation. This showcases the Indian origin of art and handcrafts.
The close-necked blouse was teamed up with a black coloured dotted net saree that came with golden zari border and a few zari embroideries done on the anchal.
As Sabyasachi labels the look, it is a Sundarban Sari from his Spring Couture 2017.
Afterall, it is a Sabya creation. How could it fail?
She matched the outfit with pretty small earrings and a thin golden bracelet. Our darling and the ravishingly beautiful Piggy Chops could not have looked better.
The way she decides to keep her hair open and part it on one shoulder is simply mind-blowing.
Her makeup is simple, yet so wonderful. She decided to highlight her eyes with kohl and eyeshadows and coloured her lips with royal red lip colour.
We absolutely have no complaints with the look. Who dares to challenge the looks of the 'Royal Indian Tigress'?
Of course, the actress has won numerous accolades and is still winning loads of hearts worldwide. Courtesy UNICEF's honour as its Goodwill Ambassador, she has been able to win the hearts of the small kids of South Africa who surely enjoyed and adored her company.
The look resembles elegance and royalty, which is not just an outer thing, but the essence of a woman who is royal at heart. We know our PeeCee is too royal and benevolent at heart.
The lookbook is an amalgamation of royalty, elegance and dignity... much like our Indian culture. Thank you Priyanka Chopra for representing India, attiring yourself in the best way possible. Also, the look courtesy goes to Ami Patel for styling this look on Priyanka.
Way to go PeeCee!