- 1 hr ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- 1 hr ago Kangana Ranaut's Latest Airport Wardrobe Includes Breezy And Boss Lady Outfits
- 1 hr ago How To Get Nushrat Bharucha’s Glossy Make-up And Wet Hair Look
- 1 hr ago Dream Girl Actress Nushrat Bharucha Has Long Dress Goals For Girls With Average Height
- News Bengal, Hyderabad, Bangladesh: NIA registers its first human trafficking case under amended law
- Technology Kingston Throned As The Number One DRAM Module Supplier For 16th Consecutive Year
- Sports BCCI election runs into rough weather over cooling off clause
- Automobiles Mahindra Car Sales India August 2019: Bolero Becomes Brand’s Top-Seller Yet Again
- Movies This Video of Taimur Speaking Toddler Language Is The CUTEST Thing You Will See On The Internet
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Priyanka Chopra, a fashion-label herself has always been experimental about her dresses.
The Quantico star has now stunned all of us with her newest and coolest selection of blouse by Sabyasachi Mukherjee. The new Sabya look on her looks awesome.
Being UNICEF's Goodwill Ambassador, Priyanka represented India at the UNICEF Gala Meet held in South Africa. She went there to support UNICEF's 'End Violence Against Children' initiative.
She looked royal while she wore the hand-painted Royal Bengal Tiger blouse from Sabyasachi with a black netted saree.
The amazingly painted blouse has already stunned a lot of people and with this design she wanted to represent India royally. Tiger being our national animal, we feel PeeCee attempted to showcase the royalty there while campaigning for such a noble cause.
The hand painting work done on the blouse is not just exclusive but worthy of millions of appreciation. This showcases the Indian origin of art and handcrafts.
The close-necked blouse was teamed up with a black coloured dotted net saree that came with golden zari border and a few zari embroideries done on the anchal.
As Sabyasachi labels the look, it is a Sundarban Sari from his Spring Couture 2017.
Afterall, it is a Sabya creation. How could it fail?
She matched the outfit with pretty small earrings and a thin golden bracelet. Our darling and the ravishingly beautiful Piggy Chops could not have looked better.
The way she decides to keep her hair open and part it on one shoulder is simply mind-blowing.
Her makeup is simple, yet so wonderful. She decided to highlight her eyes with kohl and eyeshadows and coloured her lips with royal red lip colour.
We absolutely have no complaints with the look. Who dares to challenge the looks of the 'Royal Indian Tigress'?
Of course, the actress has won numerous accolades and is still winning loads of hearts worldwide. Courtesy UNICEF's honour as its Goodwill Ambassador, she has been able to win the hearts of the small kids of South Africa who surely enjoyed and adored her company.
The look resembles elegance and royalty, which is not just an outer thing, but the essence of a woman who is royal at heart. We know our PeeCee is too royal and benevolent at heart.
The lookbook is an amalgamation of royalty, elegance and dignity... much like our Indian culture. Thank you Priyanka Chopra for representing India, attiring yourself in the best way possible. Also, the look courtesy goes to Ami Patel for styling this look on Priyanka.
Way to go PeeCee!