- Technology Samsung Offering Free Galaxy S10 With Selected QLED 4K TVs
- Sports Tendulkar, Walsh to coach teams in bushfire charity match
- News Donald Trump heading to Switzerland as impeachment trial reconvenes
- Finance Budget 2020: Pushing Demand To Boost Economy Would Be Key
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Gets Trolled For Claiming There Was No Concept of India Till The British
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Kim Kardashian West's latest casual outfits had something in common. Well, they both wore long ivory furry coats and inspired us to stay stylish and warm this winters. They convinced us to buy these long coats as they looked so awesome. So, let's find out about their outfits.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas
Priyanka Chopra Jonaswas spotted in the New York City recently and she looked amazing. The actress wore a polo-neck ivory sweater and teamed it with pants and matching thigh-high boots. But what elevated her look was that long soft coat, which we so wished we had it in our wardrobe. Styled by Mimi Cuttrell, her coat came from the brand Tibi. She also wore a woollen beanie, which went well with her look and carried a black-hued box bag with her. The makeup was enhanced by matte red lip shade and golden eye shadow.
Kim Kardashian West
Kim Kardashian Westintroduced the new Skims collection of pyjamas and loungewear pieces, The Cozy Collection. Kim's outfit came from the very collection and as the name suggests, her attire looked totally cosy and comfy. Yes, her outfit is what we would have wanted right away. Her ensemble consisted of a sleeveless furry top that she paired with matching pyjamas and a long coat. Well, it seemed like perfect Sunday wear. The makeup was nude-toned with matte pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek ponytail rounded out her avatar.
So, whose outfit and look you liked more? Let us know that in the comment section.