- 31 min ago An Unknown Black Hole That Points Directly At The Earth Discovered
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago How To Combat The Loneliness And Overcome It
- 12 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Key Ingredient For DIY Facials: 3 Ways You Can Use It!
- News Sri Lankan univ refuses to sign MoU with Chinese univ, says Beijing has other plans
- Sports India Women vs Australia Women T20I Series: Full Schedule, Squad, Venue, Live Streaming Info
- Automobiles Hyundai Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 36.4%
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Fans Say ‘MashAllah' As The Actor Performs Umrah In Mecca, See Viral Pics
- Finance This Midcap Tyres Stock Grew 122.24% In 3 Years, Buy For Robust Gains, Target Price 2,370
- Education ISC Datesheet 2023 Released: Get Class 12 Time Table Here
- Travel Without These Checklist Your Winter Packing Is Incomplete, Have A Look
- Technology Moto X40 Pro High-Quality Renders, Video Leaked: Can It Challenge Other Flagship Devices?
Season 4 of the popular and award-winning Netflix series The Crown refreshed our memories of Princess Diana. The Princess of Wales, Lady Diana was as famous for her fashion as for her humanitarian work. Princess Diana gave fashion goals for all occasions, and come winter, we found some gorgeous sweaters that Princess Diana adorned and were much loved by fashion watchers. Her sweaters were absolutely pretty and will give you Christmas vibes.
Princess Diana's Red Sweater
Princess Diana wore this sweater in 1989 as she dropped Prince Harry off at his first day of school. She wore a red-hued sweater and teamed it with a matching pleated midi skirt that went well with her sweater. Her sweater was accentuated by white-toned embroidered details, which seemed like ornaments. She paired her sweater with red ballerinas and accessorised her look with studs.
Princess Diana's Balmoral Sweater
Princess Diana was a sweater connoisseur and she always inspired us with her sweaters. So, before her royal wedding, Diana wore a famous sweater for her visit to Balmoral Castle. She wore a pink sweater that was enhanced by Reindeer patterns and colourful striped hues. She teamed her sweater with brown trousers and green and red boots.
Princess Diana's Pink Cardigan
Lady Diana was stylish and sometimes, she would wow people with the humblest of outfits. On one of the occasions, Diana wore a pink cardigan, which she teamed with a white shirt and pink gingham short pyjamas. She paired her attire with white shoes and upped her look with tiny hoops and ring. She spruced up her look with pink lip shade.
So, which sweater look of Princess Diana did you like the most from the list? Let us know!
Cover Image Courtesy: Tim Graham/Getty Images
- fashionThe Crown Season 5: Elizabeth Debicki, Dominic West, Imelda Staunton, And More Dazzle At The London Premiere
- fashionElizabeth Debicki Revives Princess Diana’s Revenge Dress Look For The Crown, Know More About The Iconic LBD!
- art cultureFarewell To Queen Elizabeth II, From Elton John, Mick Jagger To Paddington Bear
- art cultureMunich: The Edge Of War: The Pre-World War II Netflix Movie Asks, 'What If?'
- fashion trendsThe Crown: Elizabeth Debicki Recreates Princess Diana’s ‘Revenge Dress’ Moment; Why This Dress Is Iconic
- fashion trendsEmma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- fashion trendsFlashback Friday: When Lady Diana Wore Yellow Overalls And How The Outfit Was Reimagined In The Crown
- fashion trendsAs Princess Diana’s Wedding Gown Will Be Exhibited, Here Are Some Interesting Facts About Her Gown
- fashion trendsGolden Globes 2021: Did Emma Corrin Find A Connect Between Pierrot Clown And Lady Diana With Her Gown?
- hair careYear Ender: Short Hair Goals From Princess Diana Of The Crown And Beth Harmon Of The Queen’s Gambit
- fashion trendsChristmas 2020: If Your Special Lady Is Princess Diana’s Admirer, You’ve Got To Buy Her This Bag
- fashion trendsThe Great Gatsby Actress Elizabeth Debicki Will Play Princess Diana In The Crown; Her Stylish Looks