- 4 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela, Before Cannes Underwent Reiki Treatment For More Serenity
- 6 hrs ago Got Dandruff On Eyebrows? Here Are 8 Simple Tips To Get Rid Of Eyebrow Dandruff
- 9 hrs ago Elon Musk To Launch Humanoid Robot 'Tesla Optimus' In Three Months
- 10 hrs ago Who Was Anne Frank? Google Dedicates Doodle To Honour The Life Of The Holocaust Victim
- News Fact Check: How true is this claim about FASTag scam?
- Sports India vs Ireland 1st T20I: Dublin Malahide Stadium Pitch Report, Weather Forecast, Boundary Dimensions, Stats
- Finance Bitcoin Plunges Again Today To US$ 21,093: Volatility Remains
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Ravivaar With Star Parivaar Makes It To 2nd Spot; Naagin 6 Drops To 10th
- Education TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022 Released At eamcet.tsche.ac.in, Download Admit Card Here
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N - All Variants Engine & Other Specifications Leaked
- Technology Apple Back To School Offer; Free iPods, Discounts On MacBooks & iPads
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Last month, actress Julia Roberts was spotted wearing a mask with Barack Obama's picture printed on it. The actress, who has been very vocal about her support for Black Lives Matter must have donned the Obama mask to get the message across. Well, with masks becoming a necessity, they have not only forayed into the fashion sector but are gradually making way into the political sector. Masks have become an important wearable tool to communicate the message much like t-shirts. And amid all this, Prime Minister Narendra Modi masks have become popular.
Yes, the Modi supporters frequently don Modi masks to show their support for the party. In fact, a number of retailers have capitalised on the popularity of Narendra Modi and have made profits out of selling masks with Prime Minister's face on it. According to the report by The Hindu, a store in Madhya Pradesh has been selling protective masks of Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, and other politicians. Out of all the political leaders in the state, Narendra Modi's masks have made the most profit.
Well, these masks can also tell us a story of which political party has a stronghold in a particular state. Apart from that, masks can find a huge market particularly during the election campaigns and we are also predicting masks with famous political quotes in the future. It's only a beginning of masks symbolising political stand and creating a mask culture.
- wellnessEyes Getting Dry After Wearing Masks? Here’s What You Need To Know About Mask-Associated Dry Eye Syndrome
- wellnessHow To Safely Reuse N95 Masks: Expert Explains
- skin careTurmeric And Garlic Homemade Face Masks For Fighting Acne: Which One Would You Choose?
- health1 In 3 Indians Continue To Refrain From Carrying Masks When Stepping Out: Survey
- fashion trendsAmazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Ethnic Wear, Books And Anti-COVID Masks For Your Daily Needs
- oral careMask Mouth: How Face Masks Are Affecting Oral Health And How You Can Prevent It
- wellnessCOVID-19: Why You Should Wear A Mask At Home Too; Especially If You Have Older Adults At Home
- healthCOVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- make up tipsHow To Prevent Your Makeup From Melting Under Face Masks
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra, Karishma Tanna, Radhika Apte, And Lisa Ray Inspire Us With Their Eye-Catching Masks
- healthCOVID-19: Why Indian Govt. Is Advising Against The Use Of Valved N95 Masks
- fashion trendsDesigner Anavila Misra Delivers 200 Linen And Mulmul Masks At The Post Office In Mumbai