- 53 min ago Taapsee Pannu And Bhumi Pednekar Give Us Party Looks That We Can Easily Ace
- 2 hrs ago 8 Things That Your Mother May Want To Hear From You
- 2 hrs ago Arranged Marriages Can Be Better Than What You Think, Know From Real People Why!
- 3 hrs ago How To Remove Acrylic Nails At Home Without Damaging Your Nails
- News Madras HC grants 30-day parole to Rajiv Gandhi killer Robert Payas
- Movies Neha Dhupia And Angad Bedi's Photos With Daughter Mehr On Her First Birthday Are Winning Hearts!
- Sports Three players Tottenham could target with Mourinho in charge
- Finance 2 Midcap Stock Ideas That Are Good Long-Term Investments
- Technology Oppo Reno 3 With Dual-Mode 5G, ColorOS 7 Confirmed For December Launch
- Automobiles BMW Updates Portfolio With BS6-Compliant Models In India: Production Of Updated Models Begin
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Stylist and entrepreneur, Pernia Qureshi conquered the social media with her wedding attire. Rich and resplendent, her attire is a heirloom piece and with this, she beckoned us to take a break from contemporary bridal looks. Her traditional attire was vibrant and with this she gave us a major wedding wear goal. And with the upcoming wedding season, Pernia's ensemble is what your trousseau needs.
So, the owner of the Pernia's Pop-Up Shop, Pernia Qureshi didn't wear a lehenga or sari but stunned us with a gharara set. So, this was her mother's farshi gharara, which was recreated and restored for Pernia's wedding. The special aspect about her unique ensemble was that it was hand-stitched by her nani (grandmother) for her mom. Now, this attire was redone by House of Kotwara - a label by Meera and Muzaffar Ali.
So, her ensemble consisted of a full-sleeved red top and flared bottoms. Her kurta was plain red in hue but the voluminous bottoms of her ensemble were intricately done. Pernia's flared attire was subtly embellished and notched up by purple, yellow, pink, and green hem. The border of her ensemble was exquisitely accentuated by meticulous floral accents. She also draped a rich silk dupatta with her ensemble and that completed her attire. The dupatta was highlighted by metallic shade of red and golden floral embroidery.
As for the jewellery, it was elaborate too and came from the label, Amrapali. She wore a layered neckpiece that was studded with a precious stone. It was a statement number and Pernia also upped her bridal look with a pearl neckpiece and a heavy choker. She also elevated her look with dazzling hair accessory, which included a maangtikka. We absolutely loved her jhumkis but it was her delicate nath that gave an interesting dimension to her look. Pernia Qureshi also wore gold kadas and a diamond ring.
The makeup was beautifully done by Namrata Soni. Her look was upped with red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and pink eye shadow. The impeccable hairdo completed her look. Her pictures were taken by Stories by Joseph Radhik, the team of photographers, who also captured beautiful moments from Priyanka Chopra Jonas' wedding.
So, how did you find Pernia Qureshi's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.