Saris make Bengali women look the best and on the auspicious occasion of Durga Puja, you would like to be versatile about choosing blouse designs. As you select each day of the festival to wear a sari, you should also know the blouse designs which would fit each day.
We are listing down the blouse designs which would be the best fit according to each day in the Durga Puja calendar.
Panchami is the very first day when Bengalis officially start celebrating Durga Puja. Hence, a unique blouse design for this day would be recommended. We prefer you wearing a sassy one-shoulder blouse that is even in trend.
Doing this, you can start the festival in a sassy way. People who are uncomfortable in carrying a one-shoulder blouse can cover the cropped sleeve with a mesh which will modify the look.
Shashti might be the first day you start hopping the pandals and you might require a blouse which is trendy as well as classy. Try a waist length blouse with a silk or georgette sari. It will be easier to carry and also make you a style pro.
Saptami is in the middle of the celebration and we prefer you to wear something very colourful. You can try a graphic printed blouse for the day which will break the monotone of blouse designs and also make you look super cool.
Ashtami is the most important day in the Durga Puja calendar for any Bengali and they want to go traditional for the morning "pushpanjali". If you are not so much into ethnic attires but still want to go traditional for the day, you can try on a Chinese-collared blouse. It makes you look very smart and also keeps up with the tradition.
Nabami is the second last day of the celebration. On this day, you would mainly like to wrap up all the due pandal hoppings of the year. Try on a boat-neck blouse to match the saree look and also look hot. Boat neck blouse is the most trending blouse design of this year. Keep the best due for the last and try it on Nabami.
Dashami or Vijaya Dashami is incomplete without Debi Baran and for Debi Baran, Bengali women mostly wear the traditional Laal Pere Shada sari. To match with this sari, you need a red blouse and as it goes by Bengali tradition, the ''Ghoti Haata" blouse or puffed sleeve blouse is the best choice for the day.
- Tips That Pregnant Women Must Follow During Durga Puja
- Zamindari Bari Pujas In Kolkata
- Navratri Special: Bring Uniqueness To Your Chania Choli
- Health Benefits Of Visiting Pandals During Durga Puja
- Durga Puja: Nabami Special Designer Sarees
- Durga Puja Ashtami Special: Types Of Tant Saris
- Kumartuli: The Making Of Durga Idols In Kolkata
- Durga Puja: Saptami Special Bengal Silk Saris
- Durga Puja: Types Of Dresses For Maha Sashti
- Durga Puja Special: Haircare Tips For Five Days Of Hectic Celebration
- Durga Puja: Choose Your Panchami Style Goals
- Durga Puja: Know The Effects Of Sindoor (Vermillion) Before You Indulge In Sindoor Khela
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018