- 4 hrs ago You Can Be Who You Want To Be: 16-YO School Boy Wears Red Ballgown To Prom, Delighted Twitterati Reacts
- 6 hrs ago Gap Between Second And Precaution Dose Of Covid-19 Vaccine Reduced To 6 Months
- 7 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2022 Trigrahi Yog In Gemini, These Zodiac Signs Will Get Benefits
- 9 hrs ago New N95 Face Mask That Can Kill Covid-19 Virus, Developed
- Sports India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, 3rd ODI: Harmanpreet, Pooja lead 3-0 series clean sweep
- Finance Gold Prices Today: Yellow Metal Prices Dip By Rs 436, Silver Gains Rs 233
- News Mistakes can be rectified: Mamata Banerjee on Mahua Moitra's Kali
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna To Sizzle In A Special Song For Vijay Deverakonda- Puri Jagannadh's Jana Gana Mana?
- Technology Xiaomi India 8th Anniversary Sale: Up To 60 Percent Of On Select Xiaomi And Redmi Smartphones
- Automobiles Hyundai Release New Teaser Video Of The Upcoming Tucson SUV
- Education SSC CGL Tier II And Tier III 2022 Dates Announced, Check SSCL CGL Exam 2022 Dates On ssc.nic.in
- Travel Kalahari Desert: Nature's Timeless Masterpieces
The Oscar Awards 2022 took place in Los Angeles on the night of March 27. Like every year, the Oscar Awards ceremony was held at the Dolby Theatre in LA in a partially televised format. This time, as the pandemic has reached an endemic stage, the Oscars were held in an in-person event and the celebrities turned up dressed in their very best on the red carpet, just like ol' times. The movie stars and other celebs wowed us with their fabulous looks, be it Zendaya, Timothee Chalamet, Kristen Stewart, Lupita Nyong'o, Lily James to Maggie Gyllenhaal, and more!
Oscars has always been a place for celebs and their stylists to show off the look they put together. The designers too bask in the glory as lakhs of fashion critics across the globe decode the dresses worn by the celebs.
Here's a look at 16 of the Best Dressed Celebs at the 94th Academy Awards:
1- West Side Story actress Rachel Zegler wore a Dior gown with a black sequin detailing and paired it with a golden choker. She had complained of not being invited to the Oscars, but made it eventually and impressed on the red carpet!
2- Filmmaker Ava DuVernay stunned in a dark blue Louis Vuitton ensemble featuring elaborate shoulder pieces and a lot of detailing.
3- An Indian designer made it to the red carpet at Oscars 2022! American rap artist Megan Thee Stallion wore a figure hugging blue gown with silver detailing by Gaurav Gupta.
4- The Batman actress Zoë Kravitz wore a powder pink strapless gown by Yves Saint Laurent and completed the look by adorning a diamond necklace.
5- Kristen Stewart, who was nominated for the Best Actress Award for her movie Spencer, wore a sexy Chanel tuxedo with a cropped white shirt and black shorts, paired with black pumps. She rocked the look!
6- Jada Pinkett Smith, the most talked about woman in the world at this very moment because of the Slapgate incident involving her husband Will Smith and Oscars 2022 host Chris Rock, wore an emerald green voluminous dress by Jean Paul Gaultier.
7- Maggie Gyllenhaal, nominated for Best Adapted Screenplay for her directorial debut The Lost Daughter, stunned everyone in a structured Schiaparelli Haute Couture black column gown - adorned with linear, statement gold accents across the front of the dress and a scoop, off-the-shoulder neckline. This was perhaps the most unique look of the evening.
8- Best Supporting Actor nominee Kodi Smit-McPhee wore a baby blue Bottega Veneta tuxedo to the Oscars.
9- Oscar Award-winning actress Olivia Colman was seen in a lovely Dior haute couture gown.
10- Oscar winner Lupita Nyong'o wore a stunning gold-sequined Prada gown with rose accents.
11- Jessica Chastain, who went on to win the Best Actress at the Oscar Awards 2022 for The Eyes of Tammy Faye, wore a lovely Gucci gown on the red carpet.
12- This man never ceases to surprise us on the red carpet! Timothée Chalamet wore a shirtless black sequinned jacket and trousers by Louis Vuitton.
13- Zendaya rocked the red carpet yet again! The Euphoria actress wore a stunning Valentino silver sequined skirt with a silk cropped shirt.
14- Tennis legend Serena Williams looked resplendent in a pink Gucci gown. Will Smith won Best Actor at the Oscar Awards 2022 for King Richard, a film produced by him where he plays Richard Williams, the father of Venus Williams and Serena Williams. Serena's pink dress had black detailing and she wore black hand gloves and sported sleek short hair.
15- Pam and Tommy star Lily James was elegant in a light pink Versace gown with a high slit at the Oscars 2022 red carpet. She completed her look with matching silver accessories and pink pumps.
16- Kill Bill star Uma Thurman was seen in a silk long-collared white shirt and a long black pencil skirt by Bottega Veneta. She tied her hair tight and wore simple studs and a ring. This look was apparently a homage to her look in the cult film Pulp Fiction.
Co-written by Shweta Parande
Photo Credit: Getty Images / AP / Instagram.
- art cultureWill Smith Gets 10-Year Oscars Ban For Slapping Chris Rock At Oscar Awards 2022
- art cultureOscars 2022 Winners: CODA, Dune, Will Smith, Jessica Chastain, Hans Zimmer Win Top Honours
- womenOscars: Women Directors Write History With Every Win At The Academy Awards
- art cultureOscar Awards: African Cinema, Bollywood Films Remain Unrepresented - Here's A Look At The Reasons
- art cultureBirthday Special: Hollywood Actress Glenn Close's Journey And Why She Deserves An Oscar Award
- art cultureOscar Awards 2022 Nominations: The Power Of The Dog, Dune, West Side Story Lead The List
- art cultureOscars 2022 Shortlist: Oscar-Winner Hans Zimmer, Maria Schrader, Asghar Farhadi, Billie Eilish, Beyonce
- bollywood wardrobeSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Takes Floral Turn With Her Vibrant Saree; Take A Look At Her Earrings, Too!
- fashion trendsOscars 2021: Emerald Fennell, Chloé Zhao, And Youn Yuh - Jung Make History And Stun Us With Their Outfits
- fashion trendsOscars 2021: Maria Bakalova ‘Tutar’ Looks Straight Out Of A Fairytale In Her White Gown
- fashion trendsOscars 2021: Riz Ahmed And Wife Fatima Farheen Mirza Make For A Stunning And Stylish Couple
- fashion trendsOscars 2021: Zendaya’s Yellow Chiffon Dress Is What We Wish We Had In Our Closet