- 2 min ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 10 min ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 16 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Clarifies Her Comment On Harshvardhan Kapoor: I Told Him It Wasn't A Personal Dig
- News Unnao rape survivor’s father demands Hyderabad like encounter for accused
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Technology Vodafone, Airtel Remove Cap On Voice Calls, Offer Free Unlimited Calling To Other Networks
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
The most awaited day for the Hollywood film fraternity led the whole world talking about the winners and the amazing spectrum of fashion and colors on the red carpet. After a long 'no color only black' phase in support of the #TimesUp campaign the Hollywood stars finally showed up in some bright colors at the Oscars, yesterday. While reds, greens and blues dominated the red carpet, there were some who stuck to black or monochrome.
Unlike Golden Globes, the mood of yesterday's event was not sombre but very light. The stars were seen greeting each other with immense warmth and there were smiles all around. Jennifer Lawrence stole everyone's thunder after she climbed over chairs, yanking her glittery Dior gown, to get to her seat. She was also seen pulling some crazy moves at the red carpet.
While we respect all the stars for supporting a cause like #TimesUp with all their might, and put out a strong statement across the globe by wearing all black for various events, we can't deny that seeing them back in bright hues made our hearts happy.
The iconic Meryl Streep put her most fashionable foot forward and looked like a dream in a red flowy gown. Nicole Kidman chose an off shoulder layered blue gown, Emma Stone ditched the gown and wore a dark red plunge neck shirt and black trouser.
The 2018 Oscars took place yesterday at the Dolby Theater, Hollywood.