- 18 min ago Active COVID-19 Cases In Country Lowest In 242 Days
- 54 min ago Hum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- 18 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 20 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- Technology Realme Buds Wireless 2 Classic Bluetooth Headset Launching Soon In India; What To Expect?
- Movies Aryan Khan Case: Star Kid's Lawyers Have Raised THESE 10 Points For His Bail Before The Court
- Sports AIBA Men's World Boxing Championships: Deepak, Sumit and Narender maintain India's winning run
- Finance 5 Angel Broking Active Intra-Day Stock Buy Recommendations
- News National security cannot be a bug bear: SC’s harsh observations in Pegasus case
- Automobiles Audi Looks At Assembling EVs in India — A Sign Of Things To Come
- Education IGNOU Tentative Date Sheet 2021 Released For December Term End Exam, Check TEE 2021 Schedule Here
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
The red dresses dominated the pink carpet of the Oscars 2021 and made us realise the power of fiery red hue. Olivia Colman, Amanda Seyfried, Angela Bassett, and Reese Witherspoon flaunted different styles of red dresses at the 93rd Academy Awards but we have our favourite pick.
Photographer Courtesy: kwaku alston
Amanda Seyfried's Red Tulle Gown
Amanda Seyfried, who won her first Oscar nomination as the Best Supporting Actress for black and white classic Mank, looked gorgeous in her red Giorgio Armani gown. Styled by Elizabeth Stewart, she wore a tulle gown that was accentuated by a slit bodice with sharp ruffled accents. Her gown was panelled with mermaid-cut silhouette. She exuded vintage vibes particularly with her side-swept and knotted bun hairdo inspired by actress Marion Davies. Actually, Amanda Seyfried played actress Marion Davies' character in Citizen Kane. Her makeup was highlighted by rouge lip shade. The yellow diamond jewellery from Forevermark completed her look.
Picture Source: Alberta Ferretti's Instagram Page
Angela Bassett's Red Draped Gown
Angela Bassett, who was among the presenters at the Oscars 2021, surprised the viewers with her dramatic red gown. The actress wore a custom Alberta Ferretti red crêpe off-shoulder gown with draped organza sleeves and the train. Styled by Jennifer Austin, she carried a Judith Leiber clutch with her and paired her ensemble with Louboutin sandals. The delicate danglers from Chopard upped her look. The makeup was highlighted by blue and red tones. While her lip shade was matte red, the eye makeup was enhanced by blue smokey eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her look.
Picture Source: Instagram
Olivia Colman's Polo-Neck Red Dress
The Crown actress Olivia Colman also made a strong case for red at the 93rd Academy Awards. The actress, who was nominated in the Best Supporting Actress category for her performance in The Father, opted for a Dior dress. She wore a polo-neck structured dress that was A-lined and featured slightly puffed sleeves. She teamed her stunning dress with pointed red pumps with subtle embellished details. Styled by Miranda, her makeup was dewy with sparkling black eyeliner, a hint of waterproof mascara, nude eye shadow, and red and nude lip shade. The side-parted short ebony tresses completed her look.
Picture Source: Instagram
Reese Witherspoon's Classic Red Gown
Reese Witherspoon was also the presenter at the Oscars 2021 award ceremony and she wore a Dior gown for the occasion. She was styled by Petra Flannery and her gown with sharp halter bodice was mainly accentuated by red hue but had hints of magenta too. It was a belted number with sharp pleats and crisp structure. She wore meticulously-crafted diamond and gemstone jewellery from Bvlgari. The makeup was highlighted by vibrant pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her look.
Well, we loved all the red outfits but Amanda Seyfried's attire and look was just so perfect and classic - well articulated! So, whose red outfit and look from the list did you like the most? Let us know that.