- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Nayanthara is one of the most popular actresses in South Indian cinema. These days Nayanthara is at the peak of her career, bagging hits one after the other. With such a stardom and name recognition, producers and directors are looking out for Nayanthara's schedule.
Nayanthara has many feathers in her cap. Having won accolades for her acting skills, she has now on the radar of fashion experts for her beautiful sarees.
Nayanthara is not much into the pantsuits or dresses. She sticks to the traditional saree for her public appearances and we love it. Just like Nandita Das, Nayanthara also shares her passion for donning sarees.
And why not? Indian ethnic attire is sure something.
We have been closely following Nayanthara's saree style and it doesn't hurt to say we can learn saree styling tips from her. She keeps her saree look simple and elegant. Despite the factor that Indian fashion is quite gaudy, she is able to make the ethnic fashion easy on the eyes.
In this piece, we have hand picked the best pieces from Nayanthara's wardrobe. Take a look at the gorgeous sarees ever worn by Nayanthara and pick your favourite one...
Neon Green + Light Grey Saree
She was seen wearing this light grey and neon green silk saree at the Vijay awards. She has worn the saree with a satin boatneck blouse and has kept the makeup simple.
Blue Georgette Saree
She was seen sporting this light blue saree with thin silver hem. She embellished the look with an ornate brooch on the shoulder.
Pink & Black Saree
She wore this sleek black chiffon saree with pink hem. The saree was highlighted with the use of brocade blouse.
White & Red Saree
She looked ravishing in this white and red saree. We love how her sarees are simple and so elegant. She wore this white Bengali saree with a solid red blouse.
The Printed Black Saree
She wore this printed black saree with a boat neck blouse. The blouse have tulle inserts. We love the accentuated pallu.
The Yellow Saree
This was the absolute traditional look of hers. She paired her yellow heavy bordered saree with a blue blouse. To amp up the look, she added gajra to it.
The Dual Tone Saree
She was also seen pulling off a dual tone chiffon saree. Again with a minimalistic look and makeup.
The Bright Colours
Though not a saree, this suit was flaunted by Nayanthara and we loved it. The simple bright colours were quite soothing to eyes.