- 8 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 9 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 10 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
This Navratri season, look nothing less than a model with a little help from us. Yes. You heard us. There are rare times when Indian runway offers pieces for Navratri and when it does, we make sure we cover the best ones for you.
This Navratri, pick the fill up your closet with looks picked straight from the runway. Here, we have 5 beautiful Navratri look to kickstart your Navratri like a fashion maven. Scroll down and start taking notes...
1. The Flirty Blue: This outfit is picked straight from Poonam Dubey's Spring/Summer 2016 collection. While many go with red and orange during Navratri, you nail the breezy blue. The outfit is rather quirky with a hint of traditional Gujarati print. The magnificent flared in the top is trademark Gujarati dandiya top. If you want to add eccentric elements to your Navratri wardrobe this season, something like this will totally quench your thirst...
2. The Bright Orange: This ensemble is picked from designer Gaurang Shah's runway collection. The Gujarati patola is a trademark cotton saree from Gujarat. Here, Gaurang Shah has finely used it in this beautiful lehenga... A magnificent dupatta with extraordinary Gujarati prints and bright orange lehenga separates. Brighten your Navratri with a touch of Gujarati patola in Gaurang Shah's style.
3. The Kedia For Women: During Dandiya men and women wear different outfits traditionally. The kedia tops are worn by men. It's a top that you can tie-up and comes with a largely accentuated flare. But this time, with a little help from designer Poonam Dubey's creations, you can add kedia in your girl wardrobe too. Kedia can be now worn by women too. This is how it will look... Isn't it gorgeous?
4. The Blend Of Gujarat: This piece is picked from the runway collection of label Vrisa by designers Rahul and Shikha. It's simple, subtle and quite traditional. You can keep this look aside for days when you want to keep a low profile.
5. The Gujarati Hippie Dress: Since when pompoms and Gujarati prints became best friends? Looks like they are getting along very well here...
You may also like 10 Outfits For Navratri You Can Totally Steal From Sonam Kapoor's Gujarati Collection