- 5 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 6 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 8 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 9 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Sports Mane makes poor Palace pay yet again to reach Liverpool century at Anfield
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Did Rohit Shetty Accidentally Hint Towards The Winner's Name?
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Today Quoted At Rs. 45,390, Showing Downward Trend, Should You Buy?
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
The Met Gala 2020 was supposed to happen on the first Monday of May but due to coronavirus pandemic, the fashion's biggest event has been postponed. However, that doesn't mean the celebrities and fashion enthusiasts can't reminisce about previous Met Galas. In fact, Billy Porter (whose last year's Met Gala costume totally won us) and Vogue came up with Met Gala challenge, which had a number of influencers and celebrities copying the looks of their favourite Met Gala costumes.
One such famous celebrity, who participated in this challenge, was Mindy Kaling. The Ocean's 8 actress, who has come up with Netflix series, Never Have I Ever, dressed as Jared Leto. She aced the look of Jared Leto from last year's Met Gala. The 2019 Met Gala theme was 'Camp: Notes on Fashion' and Jared Leto nailed the theme in his Gucci attire. He wore a blazing red cloak that was accentuated by satin fabric and featured silver jewelled tones. His ensemble also had asymmetrical hem but the most interesting aspect about his look was the replica of the head he carried. Yes, that certainly gave us goosebumps.
Jared Leto's ensemble was one of the favourites to be copied in Met Gala Challenge. Mindy Kaling recreated it with the help of a tarp, some Christmas lights, and packing tape. Her attire was red in colour too with Christmas lights as a substitute for silver jewelled tones. She even made a fake beard to look like Jared Leto and carried a replica of the head. Well, Mindy, we must say Alessandro Michele should approve this look. We thought Mindy Kaling gave it a nice try and made us think about Jared Leto at last year's Met Gala.
So, what do you think about Mindy Kaling's look? Let us know that.