- 6 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 14 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 41 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 56 min ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Dipannita Sharma Slams Kapil For Joking About Sanjay Dutt's 300 Girlfriends
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Sports Sri Lanka arrive in Pakistan for first Test series on Pak soil after 2009
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The former First Lady of the USA, Michelle Obama took everyone by surprise at the 61st Grammy Awards 2019. She looked a class apart and graceful as ever in her coordinated set, which was custom designed by Sachin & Babi. She took a departure from the usual gowns and instead made a statement with a pantsuit. This time, her boss lady look had a glamorous touch. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, Michelle wore a sequinned set that gave us retro vibes. Her attire featured a metallic touch and had a glazed effect. It consisted of an overlapping bodice, which was full-sleeved and sharply V-necked. The bodice came with a knot, which gave her attire a structure. She teamed her top with flared pants, which perfectly matched with her top. Her pants were flared towards the hem, which gave her attire a quintessential rock star look.
She accessorised her look with a delicate ring and intricate earrings. Michelle's makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept tresses completed her stylish avatar. She was a vision to behold. So, how did you find Michelle Obama's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.