- 45 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Happy International Men's Day! It's the day for boys. Before we take our fashion drift, let's start with why there is a day dedicated to men community. International day is celebrated to focus on the issues related to men's/boy's health, improving gender relations and gender equality.
Of course, when we have a day that celebrates women's day for their recognition in the society, we do need a day to celebrate the second gender.
Moving on...today we have decided to throw some light on men's winter fashion. Personally, we feel winter wardrobe is very generous to men. They have varieties of categories to pick and every category is better than the other. The vibrant hoodies, the blazers and sweatshirts look ridiculously stunning on boys.
Today, in the men's winter fashion section, we have decided to cover jackets. You'll be surprised to know the types of jackets a typical man's wardrobe can accommodate, but we have decided to highlight only the 4 best jacket categories:
Puffer Jackets: Ideal jackets to beat the freezing temperature. Plus, the the softness of polyster fabric is any day better than a wool sweater.
Get the above puffer jackets here:
Nehru Jackets: A very useful category this season. Winter wedding have begun and you might need a couple or more handy.
Get the above Nehru jackets here:
Blazer Jacket: Instead of hobo sweatshirt look for work, try and look dapper with these absolutely gorgeous blazer jackets.
Get the above blazer jackets here:
Leather Jackets: A mandatory product! Comes handy for those winter bike rides or concerts.
Get the above leather jackets here:
So this season, which of the above will dazzle your wardrobe?