- 5 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 6 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 8 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Tops The TRP Chart; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Re-enters
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Meghan Markle's dressing game is only getting stronger with time. The former actress and now the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan has seemed to have cracked a code for keeping alive the Hollywood glamour while sticking to the royal dressing game too. She is balancing the two different worlds and she is doing it like a piece of cake.
So, this thought came, after we saw her in the dress that she donned recently. It was a date night with her husband Prince Harry and Meghan was dressed to kill in a $595 black tuxedo minidress by Judith & Charles. The occasion was Hamilton Gala- a fundraising event for Harry's charity, and it took place at Victoria Palace Theatre. And Meghan's dress certainly befitted the noble occasion.
It was a formal dress, which was tailored to perfection. Her dress was a sharp departure from the typical flared, ruffled, and florals. Meghan's attire was chic and radiated the spirit of modern-day ladies, who call the shots. Her full-sleeved dress was enhanced by a razor-edged V-neck and an overlapping feature. It was a figure-flattering dress and Meghan paired it with pointed navy blue pumps, which perfectly complemented her attire.
She looked radiant and her makeup was meticulously done. She tied her hair into an impeccable bun and her gold earrings completed her look.
So, with this look of hers, Meghan definitely brought her individuality to the royal fashion, and we absolutely loved it. How about you?