- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Chirag Shetty, Adcocks take Pune to second consecutive win
- News CAA: Applications must give proof of religion to get Indian citizenship
- Movies Rakshit Shetty Is All Set To Resume The Shoot Of 777 Charlie From January 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle surprised the designer, who designed her iconic wedding gown, which Meghan had worn earlier this year. Yes, Meghan Markle graced the 2018 BFC and presented her wedding outfit-designer, Clare Waight Keller, the British Designer of the Year Womenswear Award. The Duchess was herself dressed in a custom made-Givenchy outfit and flaunted her baby bump.
Her structured gown was one-shouldered and accentuated by pristine black hue. It was a humble attire that exuded class and comfort. Apart from the elegance, Meghan made a powerful statement with this attire. With this outfit of hers, she channelled the spirit of strong women. It was a bold minimal outfit and it elaborated on the timelessness in fashion. It actually reminded us of the stunning black gowns of the late Princess Diana's.
Meghan accessorised her attire with delicate jewellery. She wore beautiful studs and metallic bangles to spruce up her look. The makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by smoky kohl. The impeccable middle-parted bun completed her look. She looked ethereal and inspiring. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.