- News Days after criticising JDU over Citizenship Act, Prashant Kishor offers to quit; Bihar CM Nitish
- Movies Kamal Haasan’s ‘Indian 2’ Ropes In Body Double For Major Action Blocks
- Technology Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones 2S Launch Could Be Imminent
- Sports Khabib scoffs at talk of rematch ahead of 'minor league' McGregor comeback
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle surprised the designer, who designed her iconic wedding gown, which Meghan had worn earlier this year. Yes, Meghan Markle graced the 2018 BFC and presented her wedding outfit-designer, Clare Waight Keller, the British Designer of the Year Womenswear Award. The Duchess was herself dressed in a custom made-Givenchy outfit and flaunted her baby bump.
Her structured gown was one-shouldered and accentuated by pristine black hue. It was a humble attire that exuded class and comfort. Apart from the elegance, Meghan made a powerful statement with this attire. With this outfit of hers, she channelled the spirit of strong women. It was a bold minimal outfit and it elaborated on the timelessness in fashion. It actually reminded us of the stunning black gowns of the late Princess Diana's.
Meghan accessorised her attire with delicate jewellery. She wore beautiful studs and metallic bangles to spruce up her look. The makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by smoky kohl. The impeccable middle-parted bun completed her look. She looked ethereal and inspiring. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.