- 6 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 7 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 7 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 8 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Tops The TRP Chart; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Re-enters
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
The Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle surprised the designer, who designed her iconic wedding gown, which Meghan had worn earlier this year. Yes, Meghan Markle graced the 2018 BFC and presented her wedding outfit-designer, Clare Waight Keller, the British Designer of the Year Womenswear Award. The Duchess was herself dressed in a custom made-Givenchy outfit and flaunted her baby bump.
Her structured gown was one-shouldered and accentuated by pristine black hue. It was a humble attire that exuded class and comfort. Apart from the elegance, Meghan made a powerful statement with this attire. With this outfit of hers, she channelled the spirit of strong women. It was a bold minimal outfit and it elaborated on the timelessness in fashion. It actually reminded us of the stunning black gowns of the late Princess Diana's.
Meghan accessorised her attire with delicate jewellery. She wore beautiful studs and metallic bangles to spruce up her look. The makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by smoky kohl. The impeccable middle-parted bun completed her look. She looked ethereal and inspiring. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.