- 6 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 7 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 8 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 8 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Meghan Markle has had quite a journey, so far. She was the actress in a popular TV show called Suits and now she is the Duchess of Sussex. However, apart from the transition from diva to blue blood, her fashion wardrobe changed too. Yes, now certainly with her new title, she has to follow the royal protocols. But here's a thing about Meghan Markle, while she follows royal dress code, her fashion resonates with the common people. You can very well imagine yourself slipping into one of the dresses that she wears. Her fashion is fuss-free and soothing.
Recently the Duchess of Sussex surprised us with a dress that seemed so mood-lifting. She is currently on a 10-day royal tour of Africa with her husband, Prince Harry and she looked pretty. But more than looking pretty, she wore a printed black and white dress that retails for only £69 but now her dress is sold out. You only imagine royal figures in McQueen's and Givenchy's of the world but here was the Duchess of Sussex, who was dressed to impress in a Dalitso dress, which came from fair-trade company, Mayamiko for the special occasion. Her wrap dress was sourced and made in Malawi and she paired her look with favourite black espadrille wedges by Castañer. Her wedges were for just $120.
Meghan Markle's dress was free from frills and fancies and yes, we could totally relate to her style sense. The sleek ponytail and minimal makeup made her look so one of us. Well, she not only wears easy-going outfits but Meghan also repeats her clothes like Kate Middleton. The former Suits star re-wore a shirt dress by Veronica Beard. Splashed in a blue hue, her dress was belted and last time, she wore this dress on her royal tour of the Pacific. She repeated her Castañer black wedges too, which she paired with her Mayamiko dress.
So, there are fashion lessons to be learnt from Meghan Markle - promote sustainable fashion and repeat your outfits. So, what do you think about her dresses? Let us know that in the comment section.
All Photos Credit: Instagram