- 10 hrs ago Padma Awards 2022 Winners: Complete List Of Recipients Of The Prestigious Government Honour
- 12 hrs ago Expert Opinion: Mental Health And Behavioural Issues In Female Victims Of Violence Or Sexual Assault
- 21 hrs ago Pisces Horoscope 2022: Yearly Astrological Predictions About Life, Love, Career, Health And More
- 22 hrs ago Neglected Infectious Diseases May Be Tomorrow's Pandemic: Bharat Biotech Chief Dr Krishna Ella
- Technology Amazon Accessories Days Sale: Discount Offers On Headphones, Data Cards, Hard disk, Mouse, And More
- News Tatas take first step in Air India, to introduce ‘enhanced meal service’ in 4 flights on Thu
- Movies Melody Song Of The Year From Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata Will Be Out On February 14
- Sports India ODI, T20I Squads Against WI: Rohit to lead, Kuldeep, Bishnoi in; Bumrah, Shami rested, Ashwin dropped
- Finance Motilal Oswal Recommends To Buy This Technology Stock For 29% Return
- Automobiles Tork Kratos & Kratos R Electric Motorcycles Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.07 Lakh
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
The British Fashion Awards 2021 was a star-studded event and there were a number of celebrities from different fraternities representing the best in fashion. However, we were most impressed by the fashion game of Maria Sharapova, Dua Lipa, and Priyanka Chopra Jonas. The divas won us with their fashion and we have decoded their outfits and looks for you.
Maria Sharapova's Water Bottle Dress
The tennis star looked stunning in her dress and with this dress of hers, she made a strong case for sustainability. The dress took one year and 800 + hours of handwork by Iris Van Herpen and team. Her attire was crafted from hundreds of recycled Evian water bottles (75% of the material) and organic couture silk. True to the design sensibilities of Iris Van Herpen, Maria Sharapova's dress was asymmetrical with edgy detailing and she teamed it with a pair of silver sandals, which went well with her look. As for her makeup, she opted for a minimal wet look, particularly with her hairstyle. The makeup was highlighted by matte-brown lip shade and a touch of kohl. A pair of delicate earrings completed her look.
Dua Lipa's Black Choker Dress
Dua Lipa went for a minimal Gothic look with her black choker dress that came from the label, Maximilian. Her dress featured a black choker, cinched bodice, and structured skirt. It was a full-sleeved dress, understated and classic. While her dress was a plain-hued number, she notched up her look with quirky jewellery that included jewel-toned rings and statement earrings. The makeup was marked by glossy brown lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and impeccably-applied kohl. The middle-parted long softly-curled tresses rounded out her look. Well, Dua Lipa looked elegant as ever in her outfit.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Floral Ensemble
Priyanka Chopra Jonas looked amazing in her attire, which was maximalist. She wore a top that featured a plunging neckline and was cropped and Priyanka teamed it with a pair of matching high-waist pants. She also layered her ensemble with an oversized jacket, which made it so red-carpet-worthy. Her ensemble was splashed in black hue and adorned with multi-hued floral accents in the shades of pink, golden, and orange. The attire was designed by Richard Quinn. She upped her look with a layered silver neckpiece and dainty earrings. The makeup was enhanced by glossy-brown lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted high bun wrapped up her look.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Source: Instagram
- women fashionTennis Star Maria Sharapova Inspires Us To Try The Dewy-Fresh Wet Makeup Look This Winters
- fashion trendsTennis Player Maria Sharapova Wows Us With Her 4 Stunning Fashion Moments!
- fashion trendsStay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Maria Sharapova’s 6 Really Simple Outfit Looks That Will Leave You Inspired
- fashion trendsMaria Sharapova Announces Engagement; Here Are Her Fashion Moments With Her Fiancé
- fashion trendsTennis Star, Maria Sharapova Shows Us How To Up The Fashion Bar With Her Classy Outfit
- insyncSerena Guarding Her Diamond-Hair-Clips At A Party
- pulseThe Worlds Richest Youngsters Under 25
- fashion trendsThe Brit Awards 2021: Dua Lipa Makes A Retro Splash With Her Yellow Dress And Puffed Hairdo; Wins Big!
- make up tipsGrammy Awards 2021: Dua Lipa Sparkles In Pink And Purple Shimmery Eye Shadow, Which Look Did You Like More?
- fashion trendsGrammy Awards 2021: From Beyoncé To Taylor Swift, Who Wore What At The Awards Ceremony?
- fashion trendsDua Lipa’s Stylish Look For Jimmy Kimmel Live Is Worthy Of An ‘Austin Powers’ Vixen
- fashion trendsAmerican Music Awards 2020: From Jennifer Lopez To Paris Hilton, All That Glitters Is Also Silver!