- 8 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 8 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 8 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
With baroque chandeliers and wispy drapes, the stage was set for Manish Malhotra's opening show at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019. Soon his close friends from the Bollywood industry including Karisma Kapoor, Daisy Shah, Ishaan Khattar, Amrita Arora, Khushi Kapoor, and Dia Mirza among others also arrived to witness the much-anticipated show.
The show started and we saw models sashaying down the ramp in contemporary festive wears. Their outfits were contemporary and elaborated the traditional sensibilities of the modern India. The ensembles were from his collection, 'Maahrumysha', which was in collaboration with the FMCG company, Hindustan Unilever. He also launched a wash care range 'Love & Care' on the occasion. So, speaking about his collection, it was about resplendent beauty and the designer incorporated fresh hues in his stunning outfits, which ranged from salmon to rich shade of pink. We also saw rich floral accents in Manish Malhotra's ensembles and a few outfits were also accentuated by subtle embellishments. We also noticed that this time, the designer's focus area was fabrics and he didn't use a lot of glitters.
The outfits from his collection mostly consisted of anarkalis, separates, lehengas, gowns, jackets, and sherwanis, but we were mostly fascinated by the blouses. The sleeves of the blouses were mostly layered and in a few instances gave quite literally a butterfly effect. Katrina Kaif, who looked absolutely amazing and was the showstopper, left us speechless with her avatar and her blouse was also interesting with sharp sleeves and thin drape. Manish Malhotra mostly used statement precious gemstones jewellery to notch up the look of the models. The makeup done featured bronzer and smoky details, and we saw a lot of impeccable braided hairdos.
So, how did you find Manish Malhotra's latest collection? Let us know in the comment section.