- 11 min ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 3 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 3 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- News 13 hospitalised, 3 missing after building collapses in Delhi's Bhajanpura
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
With baroque chandeliers and wispy drapes, the stage was set for Manish Malhotra's opening show at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019. Soon his close friends from the Bollywood industry including Karisma Kapoor, Daisy Shah, Ishaan Khattar, Amrita Arora, Khushi Kapoor, and Dia Mirza among others also arrived to witness the much-anticipated show.
The show started and we saw models sashaying down the ramp in contemporary festive wears. Their outfits were contemporary and elaborated the traditional sensibilities of the modern India. The ensembles were from his collection, 'Maahrumysha', which was in collaboration with the FMCG company, Hindustan Unilever. He also launched a wash care range 'Love & Care' on the occasion. So, speaking about his collection, it was about resplendent beauty and the designer incorporated fresh hues in his stunning outfits, which ranged from salmon to rich shade of pink. We also saw rich floral accents in Manish Malhotra's ensembles and a few outfits were also accentuated by subtle embellishments. We also noticed that this time, the designer's focus area was fabrics and he didn't use a lot of glitters.
The outfits from his collection mostly consisted of anarkalis, separates, lehengas, gowns, jackets, and sherwanis, but we were mostly fascinated by the blouses. The sleeves of the blouses were mostly layered and in a few instances gave quite literally a butterfly effect. Katrina Kaif, who looked absolutely amazing and was the showstopper, left us speechless with her avatar and her blouse was also interesting with sharp sleeves and thin drape. Manish Malhotra mostly used statement precious gemstones jewellery to notch up the look of the models. The makeup done featured bronzer and smoky details, and we saw a lot of impeccable braided hairdos.
So, how did you find Manish Malhotra's latest collection? Let us know in the comment section.