- 48 min ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- 1 hr ago Maharani Promotions: Huma Qureshi Gets Us Party-Ready With Her Black Separates For Under Rs 5K Only!
- 1 hr ago Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Would Want To Hear From You
- 3 hrs ago Kaise Hum Bataye: Pranutan Bahl’s Pastel Phulkari Lehenga Is An Ideal Wear For Attending Wedding
- Sports WTC Final: India will start as favourites against New Zealand: VVS Laxman
- Movies Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin: Neil Bhatt Says Virat Is Responsible For Sai's Problems
- News Congress asks government to break silence on freezing of Adani Group's foreign investors' accounts
- Finance Power Finance Q4: PFC Reports Highest Ever Net Profit of Rs 8,444 Crore
- Technology OnePlus Nord N200 5G With 90Hz Display Launched; Price Set At Rs. 17,595
- Education Rajasthan DElEd Result 2021 Declared For First Year
- Automobiles HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Indian politician and parliamentarian, Mahua Moitra graced the 12th anniversary issue cover of Harper's Bazaar India. In the issue titled, 'Passion, Power, Politics', Mahua opened up about herself in an interview taken by Nandini Bhalla. She talked about why she speaks so passionately, as one of the excerpts from the interviews mentioned. Mahua Moitra also exuded confidence and power in her sarees, following the theme of the issue. She was styled by Zunaili Malik and photographed by Tarun Vishwa. We have decoded her two stunning saree looks for some boss lady fashion inspiration.
Mahua Moitra's Metallic Yarn Saree
For the cover shoot, Mahua Moitra draped a gorgeous Payal Khandwala saree that was produced by trained artisans across the designer's looms in West Bengal. It was a handwoven silk saree that featured woven staggered stripes and dramatic hues including pink and black. The saree was accentuated by colour-blocks and sharp pleats. She teamed her saree with a collared silk textile blouse, splashed in metallic silver hue. The jewellery look was minimal with a delicate pair of studs and an intricately-done bangle. The makeup was highlighted by natural-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and a red bindi. The side-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
Mahua Moitra's Pink And Indigo Blue Saree
Mahua Moitra also left us speechless with this saree of hers. She wore a silk saree that was pastel pink-hued and featured indigo blue border, adding to solid colour contrast. She paired her formal saree with a half-sleeved dark blue blouse that went well with her saree. With lush green backdrop, Mahua's look was subtle and her makeup was marked by baby-pink lip shade, pink tint, and light eye makeup. The impeccable tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, which saree look of Mahua Moitra did you like more from the photoshoot? Let us know that in the comment section.