- 8 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 10 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 10 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 11 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News "Howdy Houston!" says Modi on arrival for a week-long US visit
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Bollywood stars have often followed the style path marked by Hollywood fashionistas. Be it the Kardashian sisters or popstars like Rihanna and Taylor Swift, trending styles always had an inflow from the West.
We would blame the Bolly stars but the style statements are pretty alluring.
Many would call it a fashion disaster while many would call it stylish. It is your take to decide but this trend is really the next big thing in fashion right now.
What Is It?
It is the infamous socks-with-heels style. Well, you heard it right. Wearing socks with sandals has been gradually growing as a trend for some years and Hollywood celebrities like Justin Bieber and David Beckham tried to follow but it was a great flop. It was still an acceptable phenomenon to wear sandals and socks but socks with heels? Would that be acceptable?
Let Us Find Out!
Hollywood actors and also popstars have been following this trend, especially this year. From Rihanna to Kylie Jenner, this socks with heels is the new big thing we can see and we do not know if this is going to slay the streets or be grounded after a while. We are curious!
Looks like Hollywood personalities have actually set a fire with this trend.
It is not once or twice, but this American popstar has been seen following this socks with heels trend for a lot of times. It started since a few years and she has been slaying ever since. We do not know about the likeable factor but you really need a lot of confidence to carry it off.
Along with the above-mentioned popstar, the American popstar and actress, Taylor Swift too had been spotted following the viral style trend. It goes without saying, she totally slayed it in each of these style books. While most opted for low socks, she was the one rocking those knee length socks.
Kendall And Kylie
The biggest trendsetters among the siblings, these two have been following this new style trend too. Both Kendall and Kylie have been seen in such a trendsetting ensemble and it goes without saying, they have rocked it always. In fact, there has not been a single time when their styles went wrong.
In fact, the weirdest of their styling statements becomes the trending style. This is how it defines them to be ultimate fashionistas.
Has The Trend Flown Into Bollywood?
Very recently, Bollywood actresses have been spotted at many events where some were slaying the trend of wearing socks with heels. Like it or not, they all have slayed it too well.
She was recently seen at the trailer launch of Judwaa wearing a pair of white socks with black strapped heels. The ankle length socks might have looked bad but she carried it quite nicely. She wore it with a handcrafted bralette and a short wrapped skirt.
Did you like it?
We have seen her following such a trend a few years back while matching her shoulders with the Hollywood fashionistas. It was new and still not a trend but it is emerging to become a trend soon.
This is not about the choice but these celebrities are proving that carrying this style with attitude would cost you a lot of slaying confidence.
Esha wore this style recently, following Taapsee's promotional event look, during a photoshoot for a clothing chain. She too wore the white socks with black sandals and as her looks spoke, she was slaying big time. We had no choice of not liking such a sassy style book.
The mother of two, the classy and stunning Karisma Kapoor also followed this trend during a magazine's photoshoot. Not in one, but in all of her looks from the magazine, she carried a very elegant but spiced up look, wearing the socks with the heels.