- 46 min ago 7 Surprising Benefits Of Working Out With A Partner
- 1 hr ago Janhvi Kapoor And Arjun Kapoor Grace The Ramp In Fascinating Outfits At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour
- 1 hr ago How Does Alcohol Affect Your Workout?
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Fashion Playlist Includes A Louis Vuitton Campaign And Two White Outfits
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs Mumbai City FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- News CISF jawan posted at Mukesh Ambani's Antilia shoots himself, dies
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 - Ticket To Finale Task Is Announced, Deepika Das Wins The First Medal
- Technology Exclusive: IQOO To Launch Smartphone In February, Sets 1 Million Sales Target
- Finance Best Travel Credit Cards in India
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The special week of high-octane style and glamour, Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019 (LFW W/F 2019) is all set to take place in the fashion capital, Mumbai from August 21 to 25. Apart from the usual fashion roundup, the fashion week will focus on sustainability, innovation, and circular design challenge.
Speaking about sustainability in fashion, designer Amit Aggarwal, who just presented his collection at the ongoing FDCI India Couture Week 2019said, "We live in a world where a product's life cycle can be extended through responsible design ethics. Sustainability is a process and has to be a part of you before you implement it into a collection."
The LFW W/F 2019 will take place at St.Regis in Mumbai and while the schedule hasn't been announced as yet but we know the six Gen Next designers including Sahib Bhatia, Ankita Srivastava, Akanksha Aggarwal, Gaurav, Manjushree Saikia, Stanzin Palmo, who are going to show their collections on such an important ramp.
Well, we all are so excited about LFW W/F 2019 as it brings the best in fashion. Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is the brand ambassador of Lakmé is expected to be the finale showstopper. We'll bring to you more updates about Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. Stay tuned!