- 1 hr ago On Kareena Kapoor’s Birthday, Her 6 Stunning Hairstyles To Suit Your Every Occasion
- 16 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 16 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 17 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- Sports PKL 2019 Preview: Gujarat Fortunegiants ready for tough weekend as they take on Jaipur Pink Panthers
- News SC to have permanent Constitution Bench starting October 1
- Movies Happy Birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan: Actress Shares A Kiss With Saif To Begin The Celebrations!
- Finance What Gets Cheaper And Expensive After 37th GST Council Meet
- Technology Oppo K5 With 64MP Camera, Snapdragon 730G SoC Surfaces Online
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The special week of high-octane style and glamour, Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019 (LFW W/F 2019) is all set to take place in the fashion capital, Mumbai from August 21 to 25. Apart from the usual fashion roundup, the fashion week will focus on sustainability, innovation, and circular design challenge.
Speaking about sustainability in fashion, designer Amit Aggarwal, who just presented his collection at the ongoing FDCI India Couture Week 2019 said, "We live in a world where a product's life cycle can be extended through responsible design ethics. Sustainability is a process and has to be a part of you before you implement it into a collection."
The LFW W/F 2019 will take place at St.Regis in Mumbai and while the schedule hasn't been announced as yet but we know the six Gen Next designers including Sahib Bhatia, Ankita Srivastava, Akanksha Aggarwal, Gaurav, Manjushree Saikia, Stanzin Palmo, who are going to show their collections on such an important ramp.
Well, we all are so excited about LFW W/F 2019 as it brings the best in fashion. Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is the brand ambassador of Lakmé is expected to be the finale showstopper. We'll bring to you more updates about Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. Stay tuned!