- Finance RBI Releases Board Meeting Minutes For The First Time To Improve Transparency
- News Expect ministers to attack Gita Gopinath: Chidambaram on IMF forecast
- Movies Aamir Khan On Social Media Trolls: 'If Someone Is Making Fun Of Me For No Reason, I Don't Bother'
- Technology Samsung Offering Free Galaxy S10 With Selected QLED 4K TVs
- Sports Tendulkar, Walsh to coach teams in bushfire charity match
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Blurred Lines By Vasundhara was a stunning collection our eyes were treated too on day 3 at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive.
Walking the well lit ramp as showstopper was Evelyn Sharma, this beauty was decked like a greek goddess dripping with gold ornaments. Vasundhara's models were dressed in plain black ensembles which was a fantastic idea to showcase the jewels.
LFW A/W 2015- LIVE UPDATES - CLICK HERE
On the ramp we got to see typical traditional jadau motiffs, contemporary jewels, Architectural accents,chunky patterns, spiked waist bands, geometrical accents and more.
Here are some of the best from the collection which was featured on the ramp on day 3 at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2015, you must take a look at it if you love statement jewels:
Showstopper Evelyn Sharma
Looking stunning in black, Evelyn Sharma walked the ramp for jewellery designer Vasundhara. The actress wore a statement geometrical necklace along with a fashionable maang tikka
Models wore shoulder jewellery on the ramp. The model on the left is wearing a double layered shoulder piece with an anklet and bracelet to match.
Button jewels go well with bold classic shades. The one shoulder raani haar armlet and the waist chain are our favourites in this collection.
The gold bracelets on the models look fabulous. Some of the them were even sporting crowns, the best pick for an Indian bride.
Blurred Lines also presented to us golden headgears. Can't wait for Lady Gaga to try them!
From shoulder jewels to bracelets and earrings, we got to see most of this fabulous statement accessories. However, this maang tikka blew our mind.
For More Images Click Here