- 5 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 10 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Blurred Lines By Vasundhara was a stunning collection our eyes were treated too on day 3 at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive.
Walking the well lit ramp as showstopper was Evelyn Sharma, this beauty was decked like a greek goddess dripping with gold ornaments. Vasundhara's models were dressed in plain black ensembles which was a fantastic idea to showcase the jewels.
LFW A/W 2015- LIVE UPDATES - CLICK HERE
On the ramp we got to see typical traditional jadau motiffs, contemporary jewels, Architectural accents,chunky patterns, spiked waist bands, geometrical accents and more.
Here are some of the best from the collection which was featured on the ramp on day 3 at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2015, you must take a look at it if you love statement jewels:
Showstopper Evelyn Sharma
Looking stunning in black, Evelyn Sharma walked the ramp for jewellery designer Vasundhara. The actress wore a statement geometrical necklace along with a fashionable maang tikka
Models wore shoulder jewellery on the ramp. The model on the left is wearing a double layered shoulder piece with an anklet and bracelet to match.
Button jewels go well with bold classic shades. The one shoulder raani haar armlet and the waist chain are our favourites in this collection.
The gold bracelets on the models look fabulous. Some of the them were even sporting crowns, the best pick for an Indian bride.
Blurred Lines also presented to us golden headgears. Can't wait for Lady Gaga to try them!
From shoulder jewels to bracelets and earrings, we got to see most of this fabulous statement accessories. However, this maang tikka blew our mind.
For More Images Click Here