- 6 hrs ago Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- 7 hrs ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 10 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 12 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- Sports Dhoni named in 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- News In touch with all concerned: India on reports of kidnapping of Indian national in Kabul
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Raqesh Bapat Says 'I Love You' To Shamita Shetty, Leaves Her Speechless With His Confession
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Lady Gaga made a dramatic entry at the inauguration ceremony event of the 46th President of the United States. The American singer, songwriter, and actress wore a colour-blocked outfit for the occasion and apart from her ensemble, her braided hairdo also caught our attention. So, let's decode her outfit and look of the day.
A Star Is Born actress wore a stunning ensemble that featured a full-sleeved blazer, which was figure-flattering and full-sleeved. Her blazer was totally stunning and accentuated by a gold dove carrying an olive branch with a twig. The brooch symbolised peace and she paired this navy-blue blazer with a voluminous red skirt that was pleated and heavy. It was a custom Schiaparelli Haute Couture designed by Daniel Roseberry. It was a contrasting number and she teamed it with leather gloves.
While her dress was dramatic and formal but with a very edgy Schiaparelli twist, Lady Gaga kept her jewellery game light. She accessorised her look with chic gold earrings that went well with her look. The makeup was deep red lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and pink eye shadow with well-defined kohl. The silver and black hairdo with a braided crown touch accentuated her look. So, what do you think about Lady Gaga's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comments section.