- 9 hrs ago Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- 9 hrs ago Diwali 2019: This Diwali, We Have Compiled Modern Festive Wears For Discerning Men
- 10 hrs ago Congenital Insensitivity To Pain (CIP): Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 10 hrs ago Let Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Other Divas Inspire You To Dress Your Best For Mid-Week Party
- Movies Made In China Movie Review: Rajkummar Rao & Boman Irani's Solid Act Makes It A 'Satisfying' Watch!
- News Chandrayaan 2's orbiter DFSAR releases image of 'impact Craters' on lunar surface
- Sports BCB boss smells conspiracy behind players' strike but says India tour on
- Technology Lava Z41, Android Go Smartphone Launched In India For Rs. 3,899
- Automobiles BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
This was not for the first time that Lady Gaga channelled the look of legendary Hollywood diva. This was her second time and her fashion was inspired by Breakfast At Tiffany's look of Audrey Hepburn. Earlier, Lady Gaga had found inspiration in Marilyn Monroe. The singer and now an actress also, Lady Gaga won the Oscar award for the Best Original Song. She wore an Alexander Mcqueen number.
Lady Gaga came dressed in a classic black gown and surprised us with her minimal avatar. It was definitely a modern take on the iconic number and Lady Gaga looked impeccable. With this gown, she backed the contemporary classic trend and made Audrey's black gown unforgettable. It was a slender gown with a voluminous skirt. She didn't go with the trends but let her individuality shine as always.
However, it was not only black gown that spoke volumes, but it was also actually her $30 million necklace, which broke the internet. Lady Gaga accentuated her look with a Tiffany's 128 Karat yellow diamond necklace, which is said to have last been worn by none other than Audrey Hepburn at her 'Breakfast At Tiffany's' press conference tour in 1961. It was a statement piece and Lady Gaga teamed it with complementing sleek danglers. Her makeup was highlighted by a light pink lip shade and subtle kohl with icy blue liner. However, it was her twisted and tight-rolled puffed platinum hairdo that gave her look a defining touch.
So, what do you think about her look? Let us know that in the comment section.