- 31 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Lady Gaga was one of the best-dressed at the 2019 Grammys and she won the award too for the Best Solo Performance. 'A Star Is Born' actress was dressed in a metallic gown and gave us a trending fashion goal of the year. Her look was more understated than the usual but there was a whiff of dramatic touch to her look.
The seasoned singer and actress opted for an embellished silver gown for the special event. Her attire of the night came from Celine by Hedi Silmane. It was an off-shouldered gown with sharp details and figure-flattering silhouette. The ruffled accents enhanced her ensemble, which was marked by a deep side slit. It was a meticulously sequinned number and Lady Gaga paired it with matching silver sandals.
She accessorised her look with a diamond choker and complementing earrings, which went well with her outfit. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted soft blonde tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about Lady Gaga's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.