- 27 min ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 47 min ago Ban Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas in this Winter with 5 organic Flavours
- 1 hr ago Rhea Kapoor Announces Her First Jewellery Collaboration And Guess What, You Can Get It Under Rs 5000
- 1 hr ago Feeding Tube Insertion (Gastrostomy): Types, Risks, Procedure And Complications
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Tipped To Go OnSale From March 6
- Automobiles Nissan To Unveil New Feature Rich Compact SUV At Auto Expo
- Finance Bitcoin Rallies On Gaining Appeal As Safe Haven Amid Corona Virus Scare
- News Half kg human hair, shampoo packets removed from 13-year-old girl's stomach in Tamil Nadu
- Sports Australian Open 2020: I believe in miracles! Federer accepts he was 'incredibly lucky' to survive Sandgren scare
- Movies Did Alaya F Take A Dig At Ananya Panday For Her Nepotism Comment? Actress Clarifies
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Lady Gaga was one of the best-dressed at the 2019 Grammys and she won the award too for the Best Solo Performance. 'A Star Is Born' actress was dressed in a metallic gown and gave us a trending fashion goal of the year. Her look was more understated than the usual but there was a whiff of dramatic touch to her look.
The seasoned singer and actress opted for an embellished silver gown for the special event. Her attire of the night came from Celine by Hedi Silmane. It was an off-shouldered gown with sharp details and figure-flattering silhouette. The ruffled accents enhanced her ensemble, which was marked by a deep side slit. It was a meticulously sequinned number and Lady Gaga paired it with matching silver sandals.
She accessorised her look with a diamond choker and complementing earrings, which went well with her outfit. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted soft blonde tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about Lady Gaga's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.