- 50 min ago An Unknown Black Hole That Points Directly At The Earth Discovered
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago How To Combat The Loneliness And Overcome It
- 12 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Key Ingredient For DIY Facials: 3 Ways You Can Use It!
- Finance Kotak Securities Recommends Buy This Midcap NBFC Stock, Sees Robust Gains Up To 32%
- Sports India Khelo Football partners with Andaman and Nicobar Football Association to scout grassroots talent
- Movies Gatta Kusthi Twitter Review: Director Chella Ayyavu Gets Emotional!
- News Sri Lankan univ refuses to sign MoU with Chinese univ, says Beijing has other plans
- Automobiles Hyundai Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 36.4%
- Education ISC Datesheet 2023 Released: Get Class 12 Time Table Here
- Travel Without These Checklist Your Winter Packing Is Incomplete, Have A Look
- Technology Moto X40 Pro High-Quality Renders, Video Leaked: Can It Challenge Other Flagship Devices?
Princess Diana's niece Lady Kitty Spencer wed fashion mogul Michael Lewis on July 24. It was an elaborate ceremony that took place at Villa Aldobrandiniin Frascati, Italy. Kitty Spencer looked gorgeous as a bride, as she wore the traditional white-hued custom Dolce & Gabbana wedding gown for the special occasion. Let's find out the inspiration behind Kitty Spencer's exquisite gown.
The supermodel looked simply stunning in her Victorian-inspired gown that absolutely exuded regal vibes. Her gown was meticulously structure with a high-neck corset bodice and voluminous skirt. The gown was full Bishop-sleeved and accentuated by intricate lace floral patterns. The veil was floor-length and translucent with painstakingly woven lace accents on the border.
Well, Lady Kitty Spencer definitely went old school for her wedding outfit.
Lady Kitty Spencer kept her jewellery game minimal and on-point with dazzling diamond studs. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones and subtle kohl. The middle-parted blonde hairdo completed her look. Lady Kitty Spencer looked impressive and made a strong case for Victorian gowns on weddings.
Lady Kitty Spencer, also known as Lady Katherine Eleanor Lewis, is the daughter of Lady Diana's (Princess of Wales) brother Charles Spencer (9th Earl of Spencer) and model Victoria Aitken. Kitty is 30 years old and is the spokesmodel for the Italian jewellery brand BVLGARI. Michael Lewis, 62, is a multi-millionaire fashion mogul from South Africa.
So, what do you think about Lady Kitty Spencer's wedding trousseau and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographs Courtesy: German Larkin
- fashion trendsEmma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- fashion trendsFlashback Friday: When Lady Diana Wore Yellow Overalls And How The Outfit Was Reimagined In The Crown
- fashion trendsKate Middleton Wears A Blue Dress For Her 10th Wedding Anniversary; Plus Learn More About Her Engagement Ring
- fashion trendsAs Princess Diana’s Wedding Gown Will Be Exhibited, Here Are Some Interesting Facts About Her Gown
- fashion trendsGolden Globes 2021: Did Emma Corrin Find A Connect Between Pierrot Clown And Lady Diana With Her Gown?
- fashion trendsKristen Stewart In The Red Jacket And Black Hat Looks Just Like Princess Diana
- fashion trendsPrincess Diana’s Top 3 Gorgeous Sweaters; Which One Is Your Favourite?
- fashion trendsMeghan Markle's Green Dress And Fascinator Seems Inspired By Princess Diana's Outfit
- womenLady Diana's Death Anniversary: 14 Facts About The Princess Of Wales
- trends n styleLady Diana's Dress On Auction
- fashion trendsCoronavirus: Number Of Ways Fashion Giants Like LVMH Are Helping To Combat COVID-19
- fashion trendsDolce And Gabbana's Regal Baroque-Inspired Accessories And Sandals Leave Us Awestruck