- 9 hrs ago Malala Yousafzai Writes Open Letter To Taliban Urging To Reopen Schools For Girls In Afghanistan
- 11 hrs ago Kiara Advani And Raashii Khanna Will Inspire You To Invest In Minimally-Done Nature-Inspired Lehengas
- 14 hrs ago Is Chilli Good For People With Diabetes?
- 15 hrs ago Angelina Jolie Exudes Casual Glamour With Her Brown Outfit; Daughters Take Notes From Mother’s Wardrobe
- Finance Fuel Rates Hiked Again On October 21, 2021; Mumbai Petrol Rate Rs. 112.44/l
- Movies Shanaya Kapoor: I Focus On The People Who Are Always Cheering Me On
- Technology Samsung Diwali Festival Sale: Attractive Discount Offers On Top Smartphones
- News RBI imposes monetary penalty of Rs 1 crore penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- Sports Sri Lanka beat Ireland by 70 runs in T20 World Cup, qualify for Super 12s
- Education IBPS CRP RRB X Group A Scores Released, Here’s How To Check IBPS RRB X Officer Scale I, II And III Scores
- Automobiles Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- Travel 10 Best Winter Destinations in Goa
After Emma Corrin impressed us with her performance as the young Lady Diana on Netflix's Season 4 of The Crown, the Twilight actress Kristen Stewart is in the news for she would be playing the role of Princess Diana. The movie titled Spencer will highlight the journey of Lady Diana Spencer and the first photo of Kristen Stewart as Princess Diana left the social media surprised. The resemblance was uncanny and we are more excited about the movie release than ever.
In the first photo from the upcoming movie, which was dropped on the social media, Kristen Stewart was seen nailing the red coat look of Princess Diana. Lady Diana wore a structured silhouette coat with sharp collars and a black polo-neck. Lady Diana also wore a black hat with a net fascinator. She accessorised her look with pearl drop earrings and kept her makeup natural with a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The wavy short blonde tresses had rounded out her look. Kristen Stewart's full look wasn't unveiled but her attire definitely seemed like the red jacket outfit of Princess Diana's.
The actress wore a red textured jacket, which she paired with a black polo-neck and a matching bow. She also wore a fascinator black hat. Her makeup was enhanced by light-pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The short blonde tresses completed her look. The film starring Kristen Stewart is directed by Pablo Larraín and the screenplay is by Steven Knight, who has also done the screenplay for Peaky Blinders.