- 5 hrs ago Easy Ways To Make Your Foundation Look Like Second Skin
- 6 hrs ago Aayush Sharma Walks The Ramp For Pillars Of Humanity
- 7 hrs ago Lumpy Skin Disease: Does It Spread To Humans? Is It Safe To Consume Milk?
- 7 hrs ago Ananya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- Finance Cryptocurrency Rallies: Bitcoin Revives To US$ 19,172, Amid Spurring US Dollar
- News MP: Teacher takes out cobra from girl's schoolbag, video surfaces
- Sports Had to adapt to the speed of the game: Lalengmawia Ralte about his training stint at Lommmel SK
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 9: Prashanth Sambargi Gets Into Two Major Fights On The Very First Day
- Technology Get your dream device at a never before price with Samsung’s NO MO’ FOMO sale
- Education Declaration of Result of the Common University Entrance Test [CUET PG] -2022
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N Deliveries Commence - Z8L Variant Gets Top Priority
- Travel The Matheran Hill Railway: India's Most Scenic Train Journey
Kim Kardashian's Met Gala 2021 outfit was probably one of the most talked about ensembles. It seemed like an uncomfortable outfit, totally non-conformist, but then her outfit was absolutely Met Gala-worthy. She wore an all-black ensemble and her attire was created by Demna Gvasalia, the creative director of Balenciaga. Her ensemble was unorthodox and soon, she invited memes. While some appreciated her fashion game for Met Gala, the others totally took offence and seemed disappointed with her look. Even Kareena Kapoor Khan took to her Instagram stories to share her thoughts on Kim Kardashian's outfit. So, let's find out what Kareena Kapoor said about her ensemble and decode her outfit.
The diva looked amazing in her outfit that was totally black-hued and completely covered and obscured her face (actually head to toe). If you thought Thierry Mugler's dress was what pushed the boundaries at Met Gala 2019, this costume by Kim Kardashian was like raising a bar. It was a structured black hoodie number with figure-flattering silhouette and a long cape. It wasn't as if this attire was something intricate but the fact that it covered her face, made the whole look so mystifying and unique but uncomfortable. She also wore pointed black boots that went well with her attire. And the only part visible about her look was the long ponytail. No, you couldn't have guessed it is Kim Kardashian in a black attire.
Actually, Kim's outfit was not just designed under the creative direction of Demna Gvasalia but her ex-husband Kanye West was also involved in her Met Gala project. Kim Kardashian wore this outfit to promote kanye's album Donda and put together a streetwear collection for the GAP. And if you must have noticed Kim Kardashian had been flaunting outfits like the one, she wore for the recently-concluded Met Gala. As mentioned earlier, Kim Kardashian's ensemble had many reactions and Kareena Kapoor Khan was among the celebrities to react on her outfit. She shared a picture of Kim and the Balenciaga's Creative Director and wrote, "Yeh kya ho raha hai (what is this happening). She also added a cringe emoji on the picture. So, what do you think about Kim Kardashian's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram
- make up tipsKylie Jenner’s Everyday Makeup Guide: 7 Steps And Just 10 Minutes
- hair careWhat Is 'Liquid Hair,' And How To Get The Glossy-Shiny Hair At Home
- fashion trendsMET Gala 2022: The 15 Most Iconic Celeb Outfits From Fashion's Biggest Night In New York
- fashion trendsYear Ender 2021: How Bernie Sanders, Kim Kardashian, Zendaya, Lady Gaga Made Fashion Headlines
- make up tipsKim Kardashian’s Dramatic And Glam Makeup Looks Are Sure To Drive Away Your Monday Blues
- make up tipsKim Kardashian Goes Creative With Metallic Strip And Flaunts Brunette Makeup Look In The Latest Pictures
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Alaya F, Taapsee Pannu, Urvashi Rautela And More
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Anushka Sharma, Sania Mirza, Kourtney Kardashian And More
- women fashionKim Kardashian Once Again Spruces Up Her Hair Colour And This Time It's Blazing Red
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Kangana Ranaut, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga And More
- fashion trendsKim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner Have Fashion Goals For Us This Mid-Week
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Ananya Panday, Hina Khan And More