- 22 min ago Kriti Sanon's Sister Nupur Sanon's Attire Is For Ladies Who Want To Keep It Elaborate Yet Simple
- 1 hr ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 3 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 3 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- News 3 arrested in Udupi after tension sparks taking selfie with photo of deity
- Finance Gold Softens In Price As US-China Close To Reach A Deal
- Movies Sai Pallavi To Make Her Debut On Web Series?
- Sports India Women Vs West Indies: Jemimah stars as India win 3rd T20I by 7 wickets, seal series
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Technology Realme X2 Pro Blind Order Sale Begins November 18 In India: How To Avail
- Travel 6 Things To Consider Before Choosing An Ideal Holiday Destination
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Kim Kardashian West was under fire when she launched her debut shapewear label and named the label, Kimono. The use of the term, 'Kimono' for a shapewear label was considered callous particularly by Japanese citizens as Kimono is their traditional garment and holds a high cultural significance. Kim was asked to change the name, also the reason she stopped the further production in order to rename the brand. However, a few weeks later, Kim Kardashian has given her shapewear label another name. Let's find out what that name was and about her shapewear label.
View this post on Instagram
My fans and followers are a huge inspiration to me – I’m always listening to their feedback and opinions, and am so grateful they shared their ideas for a new brand name. After much thought and consideration, I’m excited to announce the launch of @SKIMS Solutionwear™ coming September 10. I love the idea that the pieces will be the closest thing to someone’s skin, skimming with amazingly soft and supportive fabrics which accentuate the best parts of our bodies. Available in sizes XXS - 5XL, SKIMS Solutionwear™ is for every body. SKIMS.COM. #ShowYourSKIMS Photo: #VanessaBeecroft
A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on
So, Kim Kardashian has changed the name to Skims Solutionwear and she took to Instagram to announce that. She wrote on her Insta feed, 'My fans and followers are a huge inspiration to me- I'm always listening to their feedback and opinions, and am so grateful they shared their ideas for a new brand name. After much thought and consideration, I'm excited to announce the launch of Skims Solutionwear." The socialite and entrepreneur, Kim would be launching her collection on September 10 and we do have a feeling that ladies out there can't wait enough.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by SKIMS (@skims) on
A body positive label, the shapewears will be available from size XXS to 5XL. She also revealed that the fabrics used are soft and supportive, and will accentuate the best parts of the bodies. Judging by the picture, Kim Kardashian's shapewear line will have shapewears dipped in nude and cream hues. The collection will consist of bras, bodysuits, and underwears. Well, so do you think you will buy one of those shapewears from her label?