- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Talks About Her Character In Laal Singh Chaddha: People Will Be Shocked
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Quess East Bengal down Indian Arrows 3-1 to clinch much-needed win
- News IMD issues heat warning for 6 districts of Kerala
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 With 5000mAh Battery To Be Launched Soon
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West recently graced the FGI Night of Stars Gala. They attended the event to support their friend, Rick Owens and well, Kim's attire of the night was also designed by Owens. She also wore her SKIMS shapewear line with the attire considering it necessary for her figure-hugging dress.
Talking about her dress, it was a one-shouldered metallic dress that was simply amazing. Her bodycon dress accentuated her slender frame and featured a sharp side-slit. The dress was dipped in silver hue with purple tinge. It was a luminescent number and Kim Kardashian pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. Well, speaking about her dress, it was not quite everybody's cup of tea. The dress was amazing and Kim paired it with transparent heels, which went well with her dress.
As for the jewellery game, she kept it minimal but notched up her look with chic rings. The makeup gave a wet effect with glossy nude-toned lip shade, subtle pink contoured cheekbones, and soft golden eye shadow. The middle-parted long tresses gave a shiny effect too. We totally liked Kim Kardashian's attire and look. What about you? Let us know that in the comment section.