- Technology Nokia 6.2 Retails At Its Lowest Ever Price: Should You Buy?
- News Accused showed no remorse, escape bid pre-planned, sources on Hyderabad encounter
- Movies Pati Patni Aur Woh Movie Review: Live Audience Reaction
- Finance Allcargo Jumps 4% On Acquisition Announcement, Gati Falls 5%
- Sports NBA wrap: Rockets overcome Raptors, 76ers beaten
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West recently graced the FGI Night of Stars Gala. They attended the event to support their friend, Rick Owens and well, Kim's attire of the night was also designed by Owens. She also wore her SKIMS shapewear line with the attire considering it necessary for her figure-hugging dress.
Talking about her dress, it was a one-shouldered metallic dress that was simply amazing. Her bodycon dress accentuated her slender frame and featured a sharp side-slit. The dress was dipped in silver hue with purple tinge. It was a luminescent number and Kim Kardashian pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. Well, speaking about her dress, it was not quite everybody's cup of tea. The dress was amazing and Kim paired it with transparent heels, which went well with her dress.
As for the jewellery game, she kept it minimal but notched up her look with chic rings. The makeup gave a wet effect with glossy nude-toned lip shade, subtle pink contoured cheekbones, and soft golden eye shadow. The middle-parted long tresses gave a shiny effect too. We totally liked Kim Kardashian's attire and look. What about you? Let us know that in the comment section.