- 45 min ago Valley Fever: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 09 December 2019
- 21 hrs ago Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- 21 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Vs Karisma Kapoor, Whose Make-up Look Did You Like More
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Himanshi Out, Vikas Gupta Enters The House; Siddharth And Paras Sent To Secret Room!
- Technology Vivo Scraps Jovi OS: New Version Of FunTouch OS To Launch On December 19
- News Here is why the Rafale Jets will fly with the initials ‘BS’
- Sports Socceroos great Milligan retires from internationals
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
While the discerning audience at Emmy Awards 2019 might have had a laughter moment when Kim Kardashian claimed that how real and unscripted their show, Keeping Up With Kardashians is, their fashion game was on-point. The sisters looked amazing in their gowns. So, let's not talk about their embarrassing moment but their event outfits.
Speaking about entrepreneur and social butterfly, Kim Kardashian first, she kept it simple with a plain black velvet dress by Vivienne Westwood. Her attire was sleeveless, structured, and figure-flattering. Kim also gave us a style goal by accessorising her look with silver jewellery. She wore a layered neckpiece with a cross sign and choker, which went well with her attire. Kim Kardashian's makeup was nude-toned and light with a muted pink lip shade and sleek tresses.
While Kim kept her look subtly dramatic, supermodel Kendall Jenner made heads turn with her eye-catching mermaid-cut gown. Her attire was by Richard Quinn, which she paired with a black latex turtleneck bodysuit. The black bodysuit served a contrast to her gown that was notched up by rich red rose and green leaves pattern. She upped her look with studs and kept her jewellery game basic. The makeup was nude-toned and marked by a matte pink lip shade and subtle winged eyeliner. The sharp middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar.
So, whose outfit and look did you like more - Kim Kardashian or Kendall Jenner's? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pics Credit: Instagram