- Movies Most-Viewed Malayalam Teasers & Trailers Of 2019: Lucifer, Virus, Madhura Raja And More!
- News 'Landmark day for India': PM Modi on CAB passage
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Napoli appoint Gattuso as new coach
- Technology Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Kate Middleton has been giving us impeccable traditional wear goals. After impressing the fashion connoisseurs with her blue suit, embellished green gown, and a jacket dress, the Duchess of Cambridge wore an elegant traditional ensemble that was accentuated by pristine white hue. So, let's decode her latest attire and look.
So, Kate Middleton wore a gorgeous kurta and paired it with straight-fit trousers. Her attire came from the label, Ideas Pret and her complementing shawl was by Maheen Khan. Understated and classy, her kurta was enhanced by intricate floral embroidery in the same hue. The kurta was full-sleeved and the trousers were straight-fit. The Duchess of Cambridge also played cricket wearing the same outfit and accessorised her look with chic earrings.
Her attire was humble and was also seen as a tribute to Princess Diana. Lady Diana also wore a similar ensemble in 1996 in aid of the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital. Diana's look was more elaborate with a pearl choker and diamond earrings. But this is not for the first time on her Royal Tour of Pakistan that Kate Middleton paid tribue to Princess Diana. The Duchess of Cambridge wore a traditional Chitrali hat, which Princess Diana also wore in 1991, when she visited the country.
Well, we all think Kate Middleton's traditional outfits are just excellent. So, what do you think about her all-white outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.