- News Don’t worry, BJP and Shiv Sena will form govt: Amit Shah assures Ramdas Athawale
- Movies Mohanlal’s Throwback Picture With Priyadarshan Is The Best Thing On Internet Today!
- Sports Lionesses run over Tigresses in Hero U-17 Women’s Championship final
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Kate Middleton has been giving us impeccable traditional wear goals. After impressing the fashion connoisseurs with her blue suit, embellished green gown, and a jacket dress, the Duchess of Cambridge wore an elegant traditional ensemble that was accentuated by pristine white hue. So, let's decode her latest attire and look.
So, Kate Middleton wore a gorgeous kurta and paired it with straight-fit trousers. Her attire came from the label, Ideas Pret and her complementing shawl was by Maheen Khan. Understated and classy, her kurta was enhanced by intricate floral embroidery in the same hue. The kurta was full-sleeved and the trousers were straight-fit. The Duchess of Cambridge also played cricket wearing the same outfit and accessorised her look with chic earrings.
Her attire was humble and was also seen as a tribute to Princess Diana. Lady Diana also wore a similar ensemble in 1996 in aid of the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital. Diana's look was more elaborate with a pearl choker and diamond earrings. But this is not for the first time on her Royal Tour of Pakistan that Kate Middleton paid tribue to Princess Diana. The Duchess of Cambridge wore a traditional Chitrali hat, which Princess Diana also wore in 1991, when she visited the country.
Well, we all think Kate Middleton's traditional outfits are just excellent. So, what do you think about her all-white outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.